[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + -report racerss (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: CRT7

Their LFS username(s): racerss
Their in-game nickname(s): •TN•Dee

Main reason(s): stunting escape in chase / overtake the chase/ racism.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kxbk1145fy...e.rar/file

Replay timestamps:

1:32:20 : He overtake our chase right there and not even a sorry.( he told after the chase 'I did apologies' but he didn't ).

1:37:57 He hits a barrier and fly to other side. We warn him for come back but he dont care. Micro and me said its a illagel move but he said ''what is illegal''. When i say you overtake a chase he said ''I did that safely and I apologised'' but after i chacked MPR again he says nothing.

/screenshot : https://imgur.com/WHWIVsG , racism.

Description of incident (inc date & time): Mon Sep 17, 12:13:20 2018 UCT/ Hi, Long story short, he escape the chase with stunt and dont stop, overtake a chase and after i say i will report you he says ''Turkish narrow headed person'' that offend Turks. Also he spend 2,220 hours in TC servers but after escape the chase with stunt and not stop, he act like don't know that rule after we told. Thats why I dont talk to him in server. Please consider his past warnings. Thanks.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Please allow me 5 minutes to leave a couple of lines then do whatever you see fit.
You could just give your side of the story now.
(2018-09-17 16:50)Onur Wrote: [ -> ]1:32:20 : He overtake our chase right there and not even a sorry.( he told after the chase 'I did apologies' but he didn't ).

I did apologize prior to even passing you, please have your vision checked, even when I did it, I did it responsibly and I'm very confident that It didn't harm you in any way.

(2018-09-17 16:50)Onur Wrote: [ -> ]/screenshot : https://imgur.com/WHWIVsG , racism.

I'm very sorry that the attribute 'narrow headed turkish' offended you or any other turks, it does fit you perfectly however, it's the honest truth Smile. It also has no relation whatsoever with racism so stop dramatizing things Wink.

You seem to have a problem realizing that you're dealing with humans and not machines. I've been here as of 2014 and it really does get hard for me to keep up with every single rule modification. Back then jumping, stunting and such was permissible. As a matter of fact here's me asking for explanations about it: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=13822

I'm not justifying any of what I did there, but you could have just solved it by showing me the rule and I'd have fully refunded you and your team mates the amount I was going to be fined (I explicitly stated that, you can check the logs), as If I'd have been busted normally. Instead you got stuck repeating the same phrases over and over again then disconnecting and saying report.

It's also worth keeping in mind that the move that lead to me getting to the other side of the map was not intentional, my attempt was to make a swerve from right -> left in an attempt to trick the cops into going in to the bridge, but due to my car's condition I slipped the line.

Quote:2,220 hours in TC servers but after escape the chase with stunt and not stop, he act like don't know that rule after we told.

What would be the outcome of you making a report of me? in other words, you're getting nothing, or in the best cases you're getting me banned. With the long list of [TC] rules it's very easy to make confusions and miss little details, had you been slightly bit more responsive and not run to the forums immediately I'm sure we wouldn't be here.

I rest my case.
He's really good at defend himself but still doesnt change his actions. See he still try to insult me on the forum that he reported for racism and insulting. I dont want to talk anymore. Desicion is yours.
Getting in between the cops of another chase:
It would have been better to avoid doing what you did. Also, apologies aren't meant to take place before you do something wrong. That somewhat eliminates the point of an apology.

That said, I can see why you wanted to keep up momentum (since you were being chased yourself) and you didn't cause any issue, and weren't close to causing one either. I also notice you turned off at the first possible opportunity. No action will be taken for this.

"stunting" during chase:
I don't believe you stunted on purpose, but it did happen and you should've waited. In the rare occasion someone "stunts accidentally" and is given an advantage, it's important they show it was accidental by stopping/returning to the cops. Otherwise, people will just claim their stunt was an accident and drive away, which is clearly against the nature of this rule.

The cops were actually quite decent about it. Told you to stop and said what you did wrong. You were demanding them to give you a rule number but maybe you should consider the fact it's your responsibility to read and follow the rules yourself. A decent enough attempt was made to talk to you.

A confirmable warning has been issued for you.

Racism:
This part of the report is simply nonsense. If I called you a Turkish Delight would you report me for racism? No, because mentioning your nationality doesn't make it a racist comment, just like someone calling me a narrow-minded Welshman isn't racist. Before you ask, 'narrow-minded' doesn't relate to your race either. =]

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's