[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [PACT]Robis[COP], [PACT]Dan[COP], (KAMIKAZE) JOBE (Report Archived by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: smallhail741

Their LFS username(s): dezign , sevaz111, D1 JOBE RD
Their in-game nickname(s): [PACT]Robis[COP], [PACT]Dan[COP], (KAMIKAZE) JOBE

Main reason(s): Ramming, unsafe copping, attempt to crash into chase.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lmbx1817vv..._0R_11.mpr
Replay timestamps:

21:15 - chase starts
23:30 - Robis first contact door hit towards barrier.
23:50 - late reactions, uses me as a brake twice followed by more bumper pushes and 2 door hits and a bad pit which he had no choice but to follow me into the wall
25:25 - late braking towards a move of mine, turns in towards me and effectively ruins my car, I'm at roughly 50mph when he hits me at around 65mph, pushing us both into a wall. he immediately says "sry" but the move was completely intentional, he chose not to avoid me... I don't know what he expected here with which he comes out with much less damage.
26:10 - Bad roadblock timed by Cyankill (questionable as to what he can class as "suspect in view" when he uses follow camera. JOBE crashes into Robis. Shortly after there was another door hit.
29:05 - accelerates into my bumper then another door hit.
29:51 - I should have apologized immediately here, I was attempting to force him right but it went bad, although he could have avoided me instead of again turning towards me.
31:00 - late brakes again, uses me as a brake in the situation. Then goes in for some sort of pit which becomes a slide-push due to space. He then follows my car and pushes my door again with an uncontrolled pit and follows me through it.
31:40 - JOBE attempts to crash Robis.
32:15 - Junges towards my car as a barrier touch, speed of his car is nearly double mine, I then attempt a pit which went wrong, I again should have apologized for this. He then aims for my door for whatever reason...
33:00 - Dangr performs a door hit at around 70mph - I'm doing around 55mph he brakes slightly then again accelerates into my car to perform another pit(?) followed by a few small taps from Robis and a final slam towards a wall, small amount of damage to my car but that was dirty. Then unfortunately my internet lost connection.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 18/09/2018 - 00:38 BST (17/09/2018 - 23:38 UTC)

Timestamps above show all majorly dirty/questionable moves... I am aware there have been parts of this chase where I could have done stuff better myself, and I apologise for these incidents... Unfortunately due to my internet cutting out I was unable to discuss this with Robis like I had intended to, but upon reviewing the replay I noticed the above timestamps and came to the conclusion that his copping was way too aggressive and dangerous, at the noted time-stamps effectively all of the hits caused small amounts of damage and probably should have been avoided, the main section of why I've gone to file this report is the timestamp 25:25 is the major damage and the fact he did not try to avoid the situation at all, and believed a small "sry" was going to make the situation okay.

I've included Dangr & JOBE's timestamps as I would like these reviewed as well, however this is not the basis of my report.

I would have properly communicated with Robis but again due to my internet cutting out I was unable to discuss this and felt that if I was to wait that the situation may be forgotten.

Side Note; I was informed I was fined 600+€ as a high fine, can you confirm a high fine was necessary?

Thanks for reviewing this report.
TAZxx
23:30 attemted to PIT, didn't success. Barrier is pretty far from suspect.
23:50 wasn't aggresive. I have to admit, my following was messy.
25:25 yes, I must approve that this was my mistake and I apologise. It was not in any of my intentions to crash his car. Even though I thought he will go through that gap and then will I. My small "sry" was only thing I could do for that moment after what happened, since I do not have binded better looking sorry and did not want suspect to run away while writing explanation for what just happened. I would have waited for suspect and explained moment if suspect would have stopped or suggested PIT at that moment. But suspect asks explanation from me while driving, which is physically impossible for me to do, since driving with keyboard.
29:05 it wasn't bumper hit because he chrashed into barrier, I couldn't predicted that.
29:51 blocking right lane, then he intentionally turns his steering wheel to PIT me with no sorry.
31:00 early and agressive braking, can be considered as brakechecking, following with unsuccessful PIT manuver and sliding, because of lack of grip.
32:15 wasn't door aim. I was attempting to box the suspect with unit behind.

I would like to apologize for my bad performance as cop. Specially apologize for moment where I made huge mistake following you in autobahn fuel-station. I promise it was not in any of my intentions to crash or ruin your car. Even most of your car damage was my fault by accident @25:25, you damage car yourself aswell at moments when LX4 ran into your side or when you exited autobahn frontending in barrier. In any case in my opinion most of this report is nit picking for making me look awfully worst police officer in server, including every little detail from chase that didn't seemed right.
I completely understand why you feel I'm "nit picking", as I have reviewed the whole replay and picked moments which I thought needed to be looked at, in my honest opinion you rush way too much and are way too aggressive at times... I wish I had the opportunity to discuss this in game with you at the time, but due to my internet issues I couldn't... I suggest whatever the outcome of this investigation is that you take basic training and reflect and just calm down and take your time a bit more..

I have nothing further to add.
TAZxx
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
I have looked at the replay, here is what I want to comment:

25:25 - There was no need for you to absolutely enter the gas station Robis, and absolutely not at your speed, you should have continued on the AB. There was no way you could enter with that speed without causing an accident.

26:10 - Cyankill seemed to under estimate how far you was, but did not move once you was clearly in sight. Neither did his "late" moving affect your chase.

Most of these "late brake" is caused by you doing sudden changes to your drive path that was not expected by the COP. At 29:50 you was in the left lane (towards roundabout), but seems like you changed your mind early, however Robis had too much of an speed to brake in time, and did not use you as a brake, but made sure he would not crash into the railings/barriers ahead.
[Image: jdEpPJM.jpg]

32:15 - Clearly lag involved

Yes you was fined a high fine 2018-09-17 23:51:20 UTC One (Kyoto) ALープ□ was fined 611 €• by [PACT]Robis[COP]

When it comes to sevaz111, there is a small time from his bad pit until you timed out, this would most likely been possible to resolve by talking. You had the chance to talk with him when you connected afterwards.

2018-09-17 23:57:51 UTC One (Kyoto) sevaz111 [PACT] DAN [COP] : taz xD
2018-09-17 23:57:49 UTC One (Kyoto) smallhail741 SO•TAZxx : aw he left.
2018-09-17 23:57:41 UTC One (Kyoto) SO•TAZxx took over from ALープ□
2018-09-17 23:57:31 UTC One (Kyoto) ALープ□ connected (smallhail741)

Robis there are several times you make untactical hits on Taz that will count as ramming. You will recieve a confirmable warning to be more careful in chases in the future.

D1 JOBE RD is a new user to the servers and will recieve a confirmable warning.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's