[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [Report] [r]RioKu (Report Archived by Tupex)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Ibtasim6781

Their LFS username(s): RioHo
Their in-game nickname(s): [r]RioKu

Main reason(s): Breaking Rule 1.5 Ignoring sirens and the Chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/a19wamo21b...sirens.mpr
Replay timestamps: from ~1:30:53.15 to the end

Description of incident (inc date & time): 15:53:54pm UTC (13:53:54pm GMT -3)

1:31:11.60 Suspect in chase (South) passes by
1:31:16.06 According to the Layout Editor measurement tool (D key) I was roughly around 140m behind, so sirens were clear on his screen (Don't know how accurate it is compared to InSim. My guess is that it's the same, but idk).
1:31:21.14 Changes lane to take the Roundabout, but never bothers to move or stop for sirens. Basically me and sirens didn't exist.
1:31:24.19 He takes the right side therefor I go to the left side to overtake, starts braking at the 100m mark, misses the braking point therefor locking his wheels, and special me thought he did brake enough to be behind me so I could overtake him.
1:31:28.61 The crash happens, luckily I can recover kinda quick, but what amazes me the most is that he returns to drive like nothing happened, never an apology, or try to contact me.
1:35:38.36 Roughly here I lose visual with the suspect, so I park and try to contact RioKu 4 times, and in none of these he bothered to answer, he just kept driving (drifting).

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
After looking at the replay I did also find a few other times when he did ignore sirens or caused accidents. And he didn't apologize on those incidents either. The user will receive a small ban for his actions.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's