[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + PapaEmeritus report (Report Archived by Shino)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Filsoof

Their LFS username(s): 402bukipyco
Their in-game nickname(s): PapaEmeritus

Main reason(s): Intentionally causing a crash and refuses to talk about the incident. (does not care about the rules)

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.upload.ee/files/8975708/papa...t.mpr.html
Replay timestamps:
5:40 I notice that he's behind me and drives quite close. (I admit I could have pulled more to the right there, but I got quite distracted with him tailgating and the road lining and texture confused me for a second.)
6:15 He speeds up (obviously aware that I am right in front of him) and hits me. I lose control and crash.
Description of incident (inc date & time):

I see him coming up behind me, and he's tailgating me. Even though I try my best to give him the space to be able to overtake easier, but on the roads were just too tiny so I couldn't have done more than what I did.
He eventually rams me from behind, which causes me to lose control and crash.
I take contact to ask if he want to talk about what just happens, but he refused.

The crash wasn't so bad, it was more his attitude towards the whole thing.

I supposed he found out about the report, because he just said this. Again proving that he's really not very mature.

[Image: verymaturelad.png]
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Apologies for the delay.

User will be given a confirmable warning for causing a crash and failing to apologise, he's been here long enough to know how to handle a situation when in one. Yet he failed to simply apologise and move on, instead he got salty towards you for something that was 100% his own doing.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's