[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - passionTUL Report (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: ScoEzza

Their LFS username(s): passionTUL
Their in-game nickname(s): [CSR] eVo

Main reason(s): Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V6Fglen...sp=sharing
Replay timestamps: 45.46.86 - Headed to traffic lights

Description of incident (inc date & time): slowed down approaching took no care to red light and screwed me over, had broken suspension after, and he had the nerve to make a chase out of it.. this really ticked me off, I did nothing wrong at all, I slowed going through for him to ram me at 70+ in a 60, user doesn't seem very sorry to make a chase also the optional comp was 320.
Hello Ezza,

I know I was completly wrong at the moment, I didn't knew I have broken your suspension. I apologized twice if I remember well, but I don't think money compensation could have changed something to you. I'll be more careful next time, I'm apologizing again in this message, I didn't want to ram you so hard, that wasn't my goal. I saw you too late to avoid the hit, I admit I wanted to be chased (that's why I ran the red light), but I could have looked at the map before crossing the junction. if you want to continue this conversation, feel free to send me a private message on the forum or directly in-game.

I'm not begging to not have a sanction, because I recognize my fault, but I'm surprised that you reported me.

Regards,
[CSR] eVo
I dont think you apologized twice, you did 1 bind, and i think that was it, or at least all i seen, but if a admin can confirm chat logs if possible.
I did the first bind when I have hit you, then you replied something, and I did the same bind just after that. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm sure that I apologized twice. We'll be waiting the chatlogs from the administrators.

Regards,
[CSR] eVo
I really feel like for your actions, i got the short end of the straw, you went off into a chase from it and i had to goto pits.
As I said, I didn't knew I destroyed part of your car. If you want to be refunded the initial 320€, which corresponds to the hit compensation, just tell me and I'll send you the money. I'm really sorry again for all I did.

Regards,
[CSR] eVo
If you want to, its your choice, its not mandatory, but if you want to resolve via that means go ahead, and i will ask for report to be canceled, my LFS username is ScoEzza
This has been done:

[Image: scoezz10.jpg]

Thank you very much for your comprehension, I won't do those errors again.

Regards,
[CSR] eVo
Since problem seems to be solved now, I'm going to archive this report. I believe it might have been pretty easily solved in game, by talking before reporting. Please do it in future, it will save time for everyone involved.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's