[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + antonioexzip - report (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:Driloniloni110

Their LFS username(s):antonioexzip
Their in-game nickname(s):[6S] Antonio

Main reason(s):ramming hitting and saying its a pit

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://ufile.io/xxosd
Replay timestamps:45:27

Description of incident (inc date & time):I was in a chase with antonio and two more cops. Antonio was behinde me whole chase and he was trying some pit manouvers that was dangerous and most of the time he hitted me sometimes he succefuly pitted me. Then he try to pit me but fail he dont brake till he hitt me then start full braking so I hitted the wall with him. I said thats not a pit and he said it is. I leaved like that beacuse i wasnt sure if that was a pit or not. Then he make a dangerous succefuly pit and I hitted the barrier. As I know pit must be safe to do and not to pit everywhere crashing suspect car or even his car.
I hit brakes at 45:28.66
Pit..45:28.90
You have other ways of braking u can use clutch handbrake to . You didnt even say sry
A clutch is a mechanical device which engages and disengages power transmission especially from driving shaft to driven shaft.
If you release the clutch car speeds up because you've removed resistance between engine and transmission.

You can brake with engine "Engine braking" what i'm allways doing..

Please explain to me how to brake with clutch then and how to brake with handbrake in turn without losing control..

And I Will Not Say Sorry For Something That Was Clear Pit.

If your pride is so great that you can not bear to lose then you have to get used to it because you are average.

Regards Antonio
Its not if im slow or fast average or not. You cant call a pit manouver hitting someone from behinde beacuse you didnt have speed to do it. U can use clutch handbrake without even spinning. If u only use handbrake maybe you will spin but with clutch you will not spin. I tried the method and im talking beacuse I know that u will brake more using them. You dont have to release clutch we know that car will speed up but when u use clutch handbrake u will slow down then u can release clutch. I dont get it how u think that was a pit manouver when u hitted me in the back can u explain to me how is that a pit
From what you are saying, it seems to me you have no idea of ​​driving. There is no such a thing as "clutch" braking.. and pulling handbrake increases the braking distance..

There is no point in discussing with you because you are too childish because you do not acknowledge your mistake..

It is best to wait for admins and see what they have to say about this.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Well before I go any further, Antonio would you like to explain how hitting from behind is a pit maneuver? It was rushed and miscalculated and only sent him flying into a barrier head on.
Look at my movment what i did.. From left to right, i didnt hit him i sweep him.. Everything is clear here for me.
Players shouldn't expect to get their car absolutely destroyed by cops performing dangerous PIT maneuvers on them. There is no time limit and you need to take much more care when performing maneuvers.

There is a specific section in the police guide explaining what should be avoided when performing PITs. Mistakes happen, just apologise if a mistake occurs. The kinds of moves in this replay were quite reckless and could endanger people if you always pit like that.

antonioexzip will receive a warning for careless maneuvers in chase.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's