[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - bRoNz Unbam Request (Unban Request Denied by Tupex)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:3Ly

● Time & Date of Incident:10 October 2018

● Replay / Screenshot Link:Idont have
● Replay Timestamps:Empty

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Firstly I'am joiking with Nlv when I ramm him i dont know he get rude , when i ramm him for the second time , and when the admin talking to me i get parked and i go to have a dinner meal when i finish and back i find im banned , but im sorry to the admin and for Nlv i dont know It will come to this stage in the end i hope you believing me .
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hello,
I don't think you were joking with him. Why would he be reporting you after this then? You need to know that actions like this may cause issues with other users. Even if you think you were joking doesn't mean the opponent will think the same.

Anyway considering your history and the fact that you've had your last warning about ramming not too long ago, this tells me you aren't following the rules, even while been given a chance for it. The ban itself is a really small one as well, the ban will remain.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's