[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request - Kotari85sx (Unban Request Granted by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:kotari85sx

● Time & Date of Incident: kotari85sx Aledits chucknorris
Perm. ban 2016-08-13 11:10:09

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:file:///C:/Users/Aleksi/Desktop/Sieppaa.PNG

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I'm really sorry for causing interference 2 years ago and I have taken the doctrine of mistake and I promise to behave in accordance with the rules of the servers would be nice to get back cruisailemaan with other players. I would really be taken if my port block was taken away. thank you

Administrator Message by: Shino

A screenshot linked from your C:// will not appear as a photo if you just copy and pasted its saved directory. Upload it to a website such as http://www.imgur.com and post it here using [img]xxx[/img] codes.
Moved from appeals to unban requests.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hi,

sorry for the delay.
Well, in the 86 hours that you have been playing on TC servers, we logged
no less than 45 entries for bad behavior. Hence the permanent ban was issued.
However, since the ban is now lasting for a little over 2 years, I hope that you have matured a bit.
I am willing to un-ban you if you confirm that you have read our rules ( http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/ )
and promise to follow them. There is a built-in translator in that web-page.
I wait for your reply.
I have taken the learning from the mistakes and I promise to behave properly and to comply with all the rules in the future. I would be grateful if I'm banned from removing matured in my opinion during the two years it would be nice to get back driving around the country and spend time. thank you :signature kotari85sx/Aledits[/size]
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's