[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: M Shumaker

● Time & Date of Incident: 15/10/2018

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:I was given a 24h community ban for too many reports. even though i take credit for the reports before the yellow card. That folk with lfs username lewis2212 got mad at me and told his buddies to report me just because i was stucked in the poll of Montana and he couldn't brake in time and blame it all on me smh. So requestin a delete of those reports in my profile history
Just to confirm, I didn't tell them to report you. They did it on their own accord due to many reasons.

You blocked me on the road and didn't apologise and tried to blame it on me.

You then cut off Sean on the road and caused him to crash.

You then continued to spam in chat and just in general be annoying and somewhat disrespectful.

The other reports were at the individuals own will and were not encouraged by me.
Well to confirm, I said sorry to you. And your puttin it like if I blocked you on purpose which I didn’t. I was stuck and if you couldn’t brake in time it was because you were speeding and by that breakin the rules. I apologized to Shawn so there shouldn’t had been a report there. Disrespectful? Not at all, didn’t said anything wrong to anyone. And spamming? Just singing a song. And for sayin your told them to report me, sorry there
Speeding isn't against the rules actually. It's just chasable.

You didn't say sorry to me, you said that I should've braked and that's it. You apologised to Sean after once he asked you for a sorry but you initially didn't apologise.
Anyways it’s just a 24h ban so delete this thread. For some reason I can’t
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's