[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: lushes

● Time & Date of Incident: 20/10/18 7pm AEDT

No clue why I was banned in the first place. n for 7 days too lol
A reason would be great. if Mr. Chucky is done with his display of sheer power that is. buh buh buh big man ting.
(2018-10-20 08:05)lushes Wrote: [ -> ]● Your LFS Username: lushes

● Time & Date of Incident: 20/10/18 7pm AEDT

No clue why I was banned in the first place. n for 7 days too lol
A reason would be great. if Mr. Chucky is done with his display of sheer power that is. buh buh buh big man ting.

You don't have to be particularly intelligent to figure out this isn't how you're meant to present yourself in an unban request.

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
(2018-10-20 08:13)BP Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have to be particularly intelligent to figure out this isn't how you're meant to present yourself in an unban request.

No worries Mr. Bigmanting P ya absolute hero. I'll keep it in mind bro
Nice unban request, we don't see that every day. But back to topic.
Lets have a look at this short video.

First off, you travel down that road at twice the speed-limit, totally unable to react to anything as the following crash clearly demonstrates.
Then you blame the car that was stuck on the curb to "crash you", while he did nothing else then just being there.
Then you went up the hill towards the medical centre, you had nothing better to do than to crash into the same car again, while honking.

Now tell me, do you know any reasons why someone displaying that sort behaviour should be playing here?
(2018-10-20 09:05)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Then you blame the car that was stuck on the curb to "crash you", while he did nothing else then just being there.

Lol no never said he crashed me, dont put words in my mouth mate.

he did cause a crash but, whats he doing blocking the road on top of an incline where I couldn't see him...? Was hard on brakes and ebrake soon as i seen him too... but na according to my man its "Deliberate ramming" on my part lol

(2018-10-20 09:05)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Then you went up the hill towards the medical centre, you had nothing better to do than to crash into the same car again, while honking.

Saw him start to turn right which made me think hes going right, swings a hard left instead
Still my fault which is why I said "Sorry" instantly
Open your eyes bro, "Deliberate ramming" ?

(2018-10-20 09:05)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Now tell me, do you know any reasons why someone displaying that sort behaviour should be playing here?

When someone makes one (1)! mistake an my man over here says its "Deliberate ramming" even tho that person apologised, and then dishes out a 7 day ban to said person id ask the same question to you yourself Chucky mate. Very obvious power trip

Peace and love all around lads enjoy your weekend n that Smile
The 1st hit wasn't deliberate, but negligent. Negligent due to your excessive speed.
And that line can only be interpreted in one way:
[Image: Lds8W8s.jpg]
Your words above show that you still don't think that this was your fault. Yes there was another car, in a involuntary position , stuck on a curb. Guess what, its an multiplayer game, you simply have to expect other cars to be around. Furthermore, the traffic lights were red. If there was a car waiting for green, you certainly crashed into that as well.

But its the 2nd encounter that is my problem. You went right into the back into the car. If u had time honking, you certainly had time to hit the brake as well.
But you didn't. Which makes it look like a pretty deliberate ram. The "sorry" afterwards looked quite ironic. Combining these 2 scenes paints a very clear picture.
(2018-10-20 09:38)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]The 1st hit wasn't deliberate, but negligent. Negligent due to your excessive speed.

Neither was the 2nd hit mate, and negligent yeh fair enough. Doesn't warrant a week ban imo

(2018-10-20 09:38)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]And that line can only be interpreted in one way:

Saying to someone they caused a crash isnt the same as saying "you crashed me" youre clutching at straws here my friend

(2018-10-20 09:38)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Your words above show that you still don't think that this was your fault. Yes there was another car, in a involuntary position , stuck on a curb. Guess what, its an multiplayer game, you simply have to expect other cars to be around. Furthermore, the traffic lights were red. If there was a car waiting for green, you certainly crashed into that as well.

Yh, partly my fault due to speed thats the extent of it but. If there was a car waiting for the light n I crashed into him I would apologise mate. Not going to apologise for someone blocking both lanes... yes both lanes... of a road which causes a crash . Thats on them.

(2018-10-20 09:38)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]But its the 2nd encounter that is my problem. You went right into the back into the car. If u had time honking, you certainly had time to hit the brake as well.
But you didn't. Which makes it look like a pretty deliberate ram. The "sorry" afterwards looked quite ironic. Combining these 2 scenes paints a very clear picture.

Was not deliberate as Ive said multiple times. Why even purposely ram then apologise. Thats ridiculous.
He was turning right, slowly. To me that means hes going right. Swinging a hard left doesnt give me too much time to react but yh still my fault. Which is why I said sorry. Clearly an accident mate which is why i apologised straight after . Clutching at straws here again bro

on top of that, ur "problem" here, an accidental crash which to you looks deliberate, warrants a 7 day ban? Don't really think thats fair mate. It's a game yeah. Don't take it so seriously. I crashed, I apologised, thats it, you didnt even need to get involved, let alone ban me
Do you own a driving licence?
(2018-10-20 11:15)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Do you own a driving licence?

Yes. Do you own eyes big man?
Then you should know that you cannot simply crash into something that happens to be in your way. Whether they're waiting at a traffic light, broke down, trying to park or maneuver for other reasons. Or do you drive like that IRL?
I guess you don't own eyes, big man
To conclude this, I will lift the ban. The 2 days should be warning enough, and there is a little hope you learned a bit. Looking at the user-reports that were made against you during the last hours of playing, you would have received an automatic ban anyway. Those reports fit perfectly in the picture here.
If you don't change that, you'll end here very soon again. No doubt.
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's