[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: K0uky

● Time & Date of Incident 2019-10-21 00:37:45

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I didn't hacking

Administrator Message by: Sadie

Posted in wrong area, moved it to the correct area
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Could you explain your weird acceleration and how you managed to accelerate from 0-100 in 15 sec with 50% restricted UF1 + 120kg added weight? Ive tried myself, and I can not manage to do it faster than 25 sec's.
This will be taken further to the management.

Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
I had vtec. Is that hack? i didn't know it. I only used this only on uf1.
Hello,

- You did not notice the fact you clearly gained a speed advantage?
- You don't class a VTEC mod as a 'hack', nor thought to mention it in the OP? Did you not realise a VTEC mod would give you an advantage over others?
I know that's why i added 120kg. I will not do that again. Sorry
Hello,

Your original post was misleading. You knew you were using some sort of cheat/hack. You added the 120kg and 50% restriction to maybe counteract the effects of said hack. You should've mentioned your cheat/tool/hack from the very beginning.

You may know that intake restriction earns you extra money. This means that whilst (knowingly) using a tool which enhances your car's performance, you were able (if you wanted) to reach speedlimits easier. As you probably know, you get more money whilst on the speedlimits.

A summary of why this unban request is being denied:
  • You knew this was a tool which illegally altered your car's performance (see above for more details)
  • You withheld critical information from your original post (see above for more details)

At this point, we have no reason to lift the permanent ban. Please note that since this ban was reviewed by management, there is very little point in appealing at this time.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's