[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban req (Unban Request Denied by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Mbt

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I'm banned when I was afk, Honestly i think there was no reason for a week ban. I have justified reasons what I have done if I was not afk could talk with Carl about scenes, I know what I have done, mistakes could be happen. I'm sorry about that mistakes but he also have mistakes on first.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

You were banned whilst you were AFK because I don't have all the time in the world to wait around. My stance on the situation would have remained the same but I would have liked to talk to you about it anyways.

Server Rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

Server Rules Wrote:1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

Essentially, your actions were breaking these rules. There is no written rule on how someone should drive on the Autobahn, besides keeping a minimum speed and not stopping. Some players may be new the server and aren't familar with how the rest of the server handles the Autobahn. If you were in his shoes, would you like to be pushed/pitted or rammed out of the way because you didn't follow these imaginary road rules? You are not the only person on the server and you must give people the space and time to react to you. If you're going to argue about his previous actions, which I'm currently not aware of then you've chosen the wrong way to go about it. You're aware of how to deal with rulebreakers now, surely.

I appreciate you acknowledging your actions, but I see no reason to unban you.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 48 hours.
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's