[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: banned? (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i checked and sinocoos appealed for ban for ramming yet i had alrdy lost internet connection on my side and was resetting router and i moved to the grass before i got up so i dont see how it rammed. router had been playing about all tht day going of for 30 mins letting me on for a few then going of again finally get it sorted for a bit of drive on server and once i get settled boom internet goes again.

to sinocos i am sorry for hitting you but at my side i did not but then again my internet connection my problem so i do apolgize for hitting you
Firstly, i am referring you to this post: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Secondly, you still managed to have interaction with the server. If your router had died, you would have been timing out or lagging, both of which you wasnt.

IF you had told me the truth, i would have thought about unbanning you. However due to this, i am not.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's