[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Baten

● Time & Date of Incident:2018-11-04

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I messaged Leon to kick my cousin under the name of b8n so he wouldn't play on this server. I told him specifically to not play on TC driving, yet he still did it, so i changed my password so he can't play anymore and this won't happen in the future. He drifted and broke rules as far as my friend told me. He got a ban for 3 days previously, i was pissed, now he doesn't have access to the account at all and won't be playing TC ever again.

Administrator Message by: Sadie

Moved to correct area
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Will also add this:

[Image: 1zqyemw.png]
Hi,

It would be impossible for us to determine who was playing at that exact moment. This is why the "your account, your responsibility" policy exists. Due to you have previous offences of a similar nature, a longer ban was put it place.

It's great to see you've changed your password but I won't be unbanning you for the reason above. You can sit this one out and be thankful it wasn't any longer. Please read the rules upon your return.

Also see tc-g.uk/banlist for ban reason.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's