[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + unban (Unban Request Granted by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
willsey

incident was over 10 years ago

could i be kind enough to ask for an admin to look into my lfs account being unbanned from the servers?

admittedly i lent my account to my parners brother about 12 years ago and recently got back into lfs and had no knowledge of why i couldnt acces your servers untill i looked online at your ban list.

any help would be appreciated

michael
willsey

not sure on date of incident was around 10-11 years ago

hello could an active admin look into my lfs account please?
i started an account a long time ago but admittedly i lent my account to my partners brother 10 years ago. iv only recently got back into lfs and always wondered why i could never access your server untill i looked into your website and saw my account on your banlist.

if anyone could check into this so i can use my account online would be much appreciated .

Administrator Message by: Sadie

Thread's merged
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
● Your LFS Username:willsey

● Time & Date of Incident: 2008

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps:N /A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:hello could an active admin look into my lfs account please?
i started an account a long time ago but admittedly i lent my account to my partners brother 10 years ago. iv only recently got back into lfs and always wondered why i could never access your server untill i looked into your website and saw my account on your banlist.

if anyone could check into this so i can use my account online would be much appreciated .
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
thankyou sadie,

hopefully theyre still on here after 11 years lol.
I've consulted Elmo. No reason to keep up the ban.
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's