[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned due to using a VPN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Captain 2038 (capncookb)

● Time & Date of Incident: 7th of November, 2018 (around 1:30 pm)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was on a VPN (I use one for my own privacy concerns) and forgot to turn it off while connecting to the server. Next thing you know, I'm banned. I don't feel like this is justified and I'd like to be unbanned.
Hi,

In future when logging onto TC Servers its best not to use a VPN to avoid situations like this.

If you need to use a VPN again you should change your country on TC world using the holiday button.

Your account will be unlocked and unbanned this time.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!
● Your LFS Username: capncookb

● Time & Date of Incident: 22nd of November, 2018 (11:45)

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Accidentally stayed on my VPN. I use the VPN for personal privacy reasons and I completely forgot to switch it off.

Administrator Message by: Sadie

Merged with older thread
Please use this thread in the future.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!
Reference URL's