[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Tupex)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:carabate

● Time & Date of Incident: 2018-11-29 15:15

● Replay / Screenshot Link:http://prntscr.com/lokspd
● Replay Timestamps:n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I got explained in discord what is the reason of the ban, but i still dont think its worth a ban
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,
You were banned for ramming, ignoring sirens and failing to apologize. You were banned just 12 days ago for ramming. This is why I decided to go for a ban in this case as well. You made no effort to apologize in the game for the incident. Even if you are being chased doesn't mean you shouldn't be cautious while heading into a junction. You had a red light and you still decided not to slow down for sirens ahead.
As i said in discord the only siren that i had on my screen was from the guy that chased me and my previous ban was for intentional ramming, this time i had no time to react so i couldnt avoid the crash, yes i did not apologize because i was distracted in the caution sign in front of me, i was going to send money to the guy and say sorry after my chase but my internet stopped so i had no chance to do so.
Are you willing to admit that this was your fault? Also if you want to check the replay i can send it to you.
I did not say that it wasnt my fault, it is my fault but its a bit extreme to ban me for it cause clearly i had no time to react and i tried to brake, and i coudnt see the siren since the guy was behind me, i already said that above and i never said that it isnt my fault i just think that is not worth a ban. I have the replay and i watched it.
Alright. Anyways what you did is against the rules. However, I am willing to unban you if you'll read the server rules and you won't do it in the future.
I understand and i will read the rules and i will be more careful in the future.
Alright, you'll be unbanned shortly. Also for the future, if you cause an accident, please do apologize for it.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's