[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: LFSW: eX-Driv3r (nick: ~SW~quim_)

● Time & Date of Incident: don't renember, something like year ago.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: don't have (reinstaled system)
● Replay Timestamps: ---

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
OK, I remember why i got baned, I and my team mate were calling each other n****r, i was young and stupid, seriously, I have been some time in UK and understood how much this word is rude and insulting.

I am really sorry for the past and I promise it won't happen again.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
How much time i have to w8 for reply?
Hi,

You were banned for racism at the end of 2011. Do you remember making a racist comment towards '~SW~Sewko'?

Josh.
Yes i renember it very, very good.
He's my team mate and real live friend, he doing same to me, it's been ... for fun. I know how it's was looking for others, server been almost empy.
I'm realy sorry if i offended someone other.
I am aware of this just to let you know.
So, what now? What i have to do!
So, what now? What have i to do!

Ok, maby beer? :F But i can only send u money for it, i can't go to UK personally now...
As Josh said above, he is aware this case is still outstanding. The best thing you can do is sit tight and just wait it out.

Please do not bump this thread for another 72 hours atleast (unless further correspondence from a TC is made).
Ok,

I find your story reasonable and believable. Given that it was meant as a joke, I will look upon in less harshly. However, it is still disallowed in our servers - just because you don't mind language like that, it doesnt mean to say other people won't be offended.

I will reduce your your permanent ban to your initial 1 year ban, which ends on the 4th of August.

Please don't make comments like this again in public view, you will be instantly permanently banned again with absolutely no chance of an unban.

Josh.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's