[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: hogs

● Time & Date of Incident 08/05/2012 - 17:00~18:00 GMT

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
at the time of accident happing i was in pursuit so idint have time to say (sry) i was juts tinkling about the cop how lose him, but one thing make me really mad its he help the cap to bust me & at that time i make a rage-quit end living to server.
Josh issued this ban. I will notify him of your request. Please be patient upon waiting for a reply.

Thanks

Ash
Hello,

You were banned for causing an accident without apologising and then trying to disconnect upon being busted.

Comments?

Josh.
(2012-05-09 16:37)Zan Wrote: [ -> ]but one thing make me really mad its he help the cap to bust me & at that time i make a rage-quit end living to server.
dis is way a disconnect from server.
Yes, he was banned for interfering in the chase. You shouldn't really leave the track before you have been busted.

The main problem I have is that you caused a crash and didn't say sorry. It only takes 1-2 seconds to type "sorry". Being part of a chase is no excuse for not apologising - saying sorry is much more important.

Josh.
i know that takes just 2second to type it but im using a game-pad , & its hard to drop the pad end star taping in keyboard , i know its exuse dis was first time happin to me & my reaction was a disconnection i dint wait & tinkling that a cause an accident and a need to apologize .
(2012-05-10 16:13)Zan Wrote: [ -> ]i know that takes just 2second to type it but im using a game-pad , & its hard to drop the pad end star taping in keyboard , i know its exuse dis was first time happin to me & my reaction was a disconnection i dint wait & tinkling that a cause an accident and a need to apologize .

I can type short messages perfectly fine whilst using an XBOX controller. Either way, there is simply no excuse - if you don't say sorry it will be treated as intentional.

You have also had 1 User Report and 1 kick before for hitting people and not saying sorry, all within the last 6 months.
First time a get kick/ban, so Nevermind , 14 day of tempban a wait not problme at all.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's