[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Unban Request Denied by Rifo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: storymtom16

- Time & Date of Incident : 26.04.12

- Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
- Replay Timestamps: N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: the reason i am asking for a unban request is iI've taken roughly a month out to think about my actions and I know what I've done was wrong. I hope you can see that I realise my actions were wrong, i did not mean to be racist to anyone and i am sorry to anyone that it may of offended i have learnt my lesson being banned, I promise i will not do it again and i will be more careful with what i say within chat and to other people that can read it

Thanks

Tom
The admin who placed this ban will be notified, however racism is not taken lightly so don't get your hopes up. At the end of the day Rifo will have final say if your ban will be reduced/lifted.
Hey Tom,

I will need about 48 hours to consider your issue. That is due to Racism being a critical item and due to you apologizing sincerely to everyone you might have offended.

Rif
ok thank you rifo

Thanks

Tom
Tom,

I have considered your issue. What you said was really offensive for the ban to be lifted, but because of your sincere apology, I will reduce the ban. Your original ban was 365 days, your new one is 45 days; ends on 2012-06-11.

I hope this is a lesson for you and everyone else.

Rif
thank you forgiving me a chance to explain my self and thank you for considering my actions Smile
You're welcome.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's