[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request. (Unban Request Granted by Rifo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: fat_tube

Time & Date of Incident: 18.5.2012, around 1pm

Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
Replay Timestamps: N/A

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Well first of all, I was not being racist (I assume that's the reason I got banned in the first place). Imo, there's nothing racist about what I said or what so ever. And second of all, I completely forgot about the rule 9.4.
If what you said wasn't racist and wasn't offensive, why did you blow my cover and tell me that my question was pointless?? I was asking you "What do you mean by "black" girl ?"
(2012-05-18 10:29)Rifo Wrote: [ -> ]If what you said wasn't racist and wasn't offensive, why did you blow my cover and tell me that my question was pointless?? I was asking you "What do you mean by "black" girl ?"

I told your question is pointless because I thought you're just some random guy trying to ask me the question. And for blowing your cover, like I already said, I forgot about rule 9.4 and I just said "o hai Rifo" after realizing it was you.
I'm no different than anybody else. What I meant was, what if that "random guy" was someone "black" who got probably offended from your sentence and was asking you the question and he receives your "pointless question" reply.. what do you think he might have done ?
Well if he would've said that he was offended by what I said, I would've apologized.
Fatteh, I have nothing against you.. I want you to understand where I'm coming from. Put your self in someone's shoes and try to see how your sentence sounded to them, thats all. I'll lift the ban off, but always consider everyone else. Don't respect the admin more than everyone else cuz he can ban you, no! in fact, respect everybody the same way because they all have feelings and different origins they come from.

Rif
Aight, will do. Thanks.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's