[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unbann Req Zonomar (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Zonomar

● Time & Date of Incident: 5/19/2012 @ 2:20pm Est give or take

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692...lawla.jpg/
● Replay Timestamps: Didn't have time for a replay even if i wanted.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Just got banned for 4 months..... Every one or most people know GAS lags a crap ton an then he is still allowed to cop so he can touch you once an throw you in a wall to heavily damage your car and bust you with three other cops, but with that being part of my story I told him to "Gas, Fix your F***ing Lag" for trying to pit/ laggin and throwing me into a wall like always. Didn't get a sorry from em. And after saying that because i asked him multiple times in the past to please for gods sake avoid chasing me if you're going to lag and boot me into wall laggin as a cop, but he ignors it. Lots of people are sick of it, I never seen him once when he doesn't lag PERIOD Anyway after backing up outta the grass quickly not really looking behind me I hit some guy with a decent bump about 30mph driving back wards to get back onto track so if i was going that fast in the grass I doubt it. maybe 20mph max. Wheel spin speed is different then your actual moving speed. (Keep that in mind) I wasn't looking behind me and was in a hurry as I had 2 or 3 cops chasing me at least. Dude said, "you just rammed me"? While I was driving down the road (Dude happens to be TC Stunna Undercover) An I was still in the middle of the chase to get a few words off waiting for him to apologize to me for trying to overtake/following a chase to closely an so if anything it should have been him apologizing for coming up on my chase or getting in the total way. I never even saw him there because I was in a hurry. Typing that to Gas, checking my map while reversing full throttle. I honestly was going to report later on for him not apologizing. I didn't see where he was or where he came from, he was just there as I ended up bumping his car. He said I rammed when his car slid like 1 foot if that with maybe a little ding and didn't just say sorry at all him self for being in the way rolling up on a chase like that. Tag shows 230M or so and I was at the wall just around the round about slightly less then half way up towards drifters corner. He had plenty of time to stay back from the chase and the speed limit only being 75mph. Being in an Xrt with damage its hard to back outta grass in a hurry while having total control worrying about being busted when you have 2-3 cops on you at a dead stop and checking your map. Every second counts getting away. He should know better, he is an admin, but I think it was when I got a little smart with him the other day when dopey mentioned d***S or I mentioned some thing. I replied back being smarty joking about with it, but what we were talking about wasn't word for word and we were just having a laugh. I guess he is pissed about that for me being slightly smart with him. Its like we could have been talking about male or female anatomy, but all besides the point here, I think he was just upset about it and he used that to just bann me withing 15seconds of me nudging his car.

Also this happen on the hill prior to reaching drifters corner. An as the screen shot shows he said I have an attitude problem.... Ask people that are in Teamspeak with me, "I swear." I'm american and I'm a man, not a princess and just because I swear I don't have an attitude problem? That is just my personally. I swear, it is my nature and from what I was told today asking TC-Crille about swearing, they told me lmfao/wtf's etc are allowed and same goes for swearing long as you don't avoid the swear filter. An most importantly, if it is not insulting. Saying "Gas, Fix your F***ing Lag" is not insulting. That is my frustration telling him please get or fix your internet connect or just don't chase me if your gonna throw me around with your packet loss. Iv'e seen admins say that before and other players. Also, with my replies they were fast attempted as I was already driving once again avoiding cops and didn't have time to type a full sentence. I see you admins let some people completely finish their chase before an admin gets involved with some thing or some one, before forcing them to reply. After them saying I had an attitude problem I said k because I didn't. Where is the information stating I have an attitude problem. You don't know me personally or talk with me in TeamSpeak often to even get a feel for my personality or how I react. What I said wasn't abusing the swear filter nor insulting anyway so there fore I don't see why I got a bann or had a "Attitude" problem as he put it. It was my frustration for his connection, never had an attitude, but I was upset or wondering the the hell or why this cop was directly behind me not in my chase. Keep your distance from chases if u follow. Its not like we came off H1 and you came right on top of me. You had plenty of time to avoid Stunna if u read this. I would a saved a replay, but I think quite honestly I was banned fast to avoid getting the replay, not that i need to see it my self because I know what happen.

At this point I almost don't care anymore, just here to see if I get an un bann and telling the facts of what happen and how it happen from my point of view. How can you relate my attitude towards words, I swear originally anyway saying F!@# etc etc and F!@# Etc.... <--- Its not like i abused the filter or insulted anyone. I was frustrated which I hope you understand. It is my every day thing and who I am and I swear in games like CSS etc all the time so its a bad habbit. When you get frustrated at a lager "Admins" or anyone else reading this some times you just wanna jump in chat and say WTF.. To get their attention. Also If stunna does post a replay noticed I was in a chase in a hurry trying to focus on driving, but I was still watching chat thinking the "Cop" was going to apologize for being/overtaking chase etc. With the undercover name I thought it was a n00b in the server trying to question me at that so I was waiting for a sorry because as I said I didn't even know why he didn't have time to avoid the entire situation or keep distance as I was pitted and stopped typing to gas quickly before flooring it in reverse. If I saw a sorry I would have greatly binded mine back as I always do.

Already told CSR I am done with LFS and most likely am if I don't get unbanned. I don't want me getting banned giving or making CSR Team looking back. If this happens all the time every week or two getting back from being un banned what is the honest point of even trying to play? And getting banned for pathetic reasons in some cases in which some of mine have been pretty pathetic calls on the admins side, no offense. Its like I try to have fun and laugh and avoid and watch crashes as they happen cause in the end its all funn and having a KICK in avoiding close encounters with other cars such as this being a Sim relating to being real life. Those close encounters getting a laugh, but then keeping it serious all at the same time. I get an adrenaline playing LFS and I try to have fun, but when this happens its just..... pfff. People lagging me into walls while im a robber or trying to bust them and swearing and when I do not insulting anyone at that. An then saying I rammed a road block my last bann and now back into some one on accident I'm ramming...... Yet all the time before that I never been banned for such thing or have rammed an then all a sudden I'm banned for it....... You must think im an undercover im out to sneak you out or Admins are trying to do that to me. I feel like I'm fighting the US government here. Anyway ill check back an see if im banned an w/e. If not I got a Logitech Driving Force Gt for sale only in the USA cuz im done, nuff said.

sorry for the long Shy Just aggravated with this bann and the one prior to this......... saying I rammed and now I have an Attitude problem? Haha! If I had one id definitely let you know an express how I feel. The attitude came after the bann....... Not when I was typing. Closedeyes

P.S. Quick edit. Damn! That is really long, but I had a lot on my mind from this to vent and get off my chest, but anyway I my self tried best to stick to the main points/reasons/serious opinions/ fact of gas lagging all the damn time. Hopefully it makes sense, but I'm going to take my anger from the bann off on CSS where I can say aaslkdsakdlajslkdjalsdkjaldj all day. Smile

Oh just heard some reason my bann went from 4 months to 365 days... Awesome.
Do you fancy re-writing this and taking out all of the stuff that isn't relevant?
Denied come back in 6months.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's