[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Caiden (michelman) (Unban Request Granted by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

● Your LFS Username: michelman

● Time & Date of Incident: Today about 22:00 GMT +1

● Replay / Screenshot Link: none
● Replay Timestamps: none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Today I was cruising with my friend Danielson, after cruising for a little while I had to take a little break for 5 minutes, I parked my car opposite of the garages facing the right way. When I came back I noticed I was kicked out of the game, I tried reconnecting but It didn't work. I looked on the banlist and noticed this:

michelman Montana Banned (10 days / ends: 2012-05-30)

There is no reason specified and I would like to know why I was banned.
Thank you,
Caiden.

I talked with Savy on TS and according to him my ban had to do something with interfering in a chase. This probably happended when me and Danielson were cutting a corner at the bridge ( going left side ), hitting Stunna head on when he was being chased. It was an unfortunate accident, we both tried to avoid you, as I was tailgating danielson I couldn't see what was in-front of him ( as we were approacing the road Danielson lined up to go left side, when we saw the police lights pop up on the screen, we didn't had time to brake cause we were going like 200 nor go into the right lane, since they have barriers in the middle) Danielson was able to avoid you barely cause he saw you, I didn't. We both said sorry in the chat (Maybe you didn't see it?), so its really strange why I got banned now Sad

I joined this server a couple of days ago and I love all the people playing here and the server is really a great place to spend time in. I'm really sorry that I crashed into you and would like to get an unban instead of waiting 10 days whilst I have lots of spare time next week. Thank you for reading and please think about unbanning me! Smile
I see that you said sorry in chat. But really come on, you guys should've kept right under the bridge or AT least looked on the Map before hand. Also, you thought it was a joke because you said this to Danielson. "Lol we assisted the cops though xD"
Indeed, I made a little joke though we were very sorry what happended, when I said "Lol we assisted the cops though xD" it was just to point out that the cops got you because of the accident we had, we were not really laughing about the situation since we messed up our own cars aswell :/. Also we were not paying attention to the map since we were speeding and not trying to crash into anything Tongue, anyway it won't happen again and I will make sure to look on the map more often Smile
Alright since your new here and have a cleanish record you will be unbanned shortly. But please make sure you keep right at all times unless you check your map first and follow the rules as well. Thanks.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's