[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Elmo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: racer-willem

● Time & Date of Incident A long time ago, cant remember the date/time.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I dont have this, but i know what happend.
● Replay Timestamps: Dont have this either.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Dear admins, the reason why i want a unban is because i really want to play on your server again and the reason why i got banned was: Rocky and me were just messing around and he crashed me, i said in dutch: Jodenkop.
That means: Jewhead. I said that to him and he just screwd me to say the word in english while i said it in dutch. Rocky said after the ban, could you unban him please, we were just messing around and that wont happen again but the admin banned me. The banning date is a long time ago about 7/8 months. I hope you can unban me, i really want to play Biggrin

Thank you.

Greet Fazer aka racer-willem
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
We where indeed just messing about. I was a bit hyperactive, and told to Lampshade what it meant. Not knowing that he would ban my mate for a year.

Fazer (racer-willem) ain't a bad guy, and is very friendly actually. He is far from being a racist. He has a light form of autism, this causes him to act strange a bit.

I'm on Skype with him many times, and he sometimes has a spasm in which he swears. But this has gotten way less since last time we 2 where on TC together.

I have completally forgiven Fazer, because he didn't mean it nor anything with it. So I hope you guys can forgive him for saying what he did.

Thanks,
Kind Regards,
Walter
I don't think that you can associate any form of Autism with insulting/racism. Yes, people with a light form of Autism may react / act a bit different, but they won't 'just' go and brabble sentences wich includes either a insult or a comment with/about rasism. In fact, the most people who have Autism, are scared to talk, doesn't mind how old he/she is, but I know this from experience. (i.e. quiet, sit in a corner listening to everyone instead of talking with them)

Administrator Message by: Josh

Do we really need to tell you not to post in these threads unless you have something helpful to add to the case itself? We don't need paragraph on what Autism is and how it affects people.
(2012-05-29 16:02)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, the most people who have Autism, are scared to talk, doesn't mind how old he/she is, but I know this from experience. (i.e. quiet, sit in a corner listening to everyone instead of talking with them)

That's so bloody stereotype. In the building where I live, are 2 Autists that sometimes randomly scream words and sentences. Like "WAT DOE JE NOOOUUU" - "JE KUNT GODVERDOMME NOG WINNEN" etc.

This is not that they really want to say it, the just do it.
Sorry Josh, I have to.

No Rocky, that has nothing to do with Autism. Thats just the way that those guys are raised.
This isn't an autism discussion. You've been told once not to post here Johan as you aren't involved in this incident.

Please do not post here again.
One question before I continue. Is the account willem-racer owned by you too?
Bump.
No response from the OP in 3 months. Ban runs out in a few weeks anyway. Denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's