[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request. (Unban Request Granted by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello hello.

I've been on the server just a min ago.
And I just got banned.
I only don't really know what rule ive broken.

I was discussing with another user about something wich I thought was a bit annoying.
After that we went over to chit chat, and some random subjects.
I was about to ask if he was dutch because of he's skin, and then he and I got banned for 6 days without an reason.
I also havent seen any warnings or stop signs from any admins wich I could do wrong.

Im okay if he is joining in in this unban request.

~Paul.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Does rule 9.1 ring a bell?
I wasnt arguing with you, and neither did you say me to stop "Discussing" with arka.

So what is the point of banning me for duscussing with someone about a sitation with no intention to argue with you at all...
"[TC]›Stunna‹ : Both of you two STOP"
"[TC]›Stunna‹ : its REALLY annoying"
"[TC]›Stunna‹ : and yet you both continue on"

That says it all really, and im not saying you were arguing with me but instead you both wouldn't listen to me when i said stop.
was that after, or before we where talking rubish after ?

There was a point for both of us, to agree with each other and both drop it, then we went to nonsense and made a joke of it.

In the end we had something he talked out later, and you banned us for that ?
dont get me wrong, but thats just a opinion, nothing towards you or ignoring you.

Could you please upload an screen shot of the text saying that what you claim to say ?
I could explain you even further how I compleetly missed you saying that to us, I really havent seen anything of you.

I do understand its up to you to deny or allowed the unban.
If you see it from my point of view, there is nothing aginst, him neither you ignoring your stop sighn.
I am hoping this is clear for you to see what I mean and why I think I should be unbanned for this mis understanding towards you.
I'd like to say sorry if I missed my warning to stop the discussion...
The point is you two went on and on about non-sense about letting me do my admin work. Then you guys went on about saying im your mom and it was just really pointless non-sense. I told you guys to stop and non of you listened to me.
It was indeed about you, the discussion was between us, and yes it was a disagreemend.
I was not sure of something and I wanted to talk to him about that, if that looks nonsens to you, im okay with that..
But still where the conversation goes to, doesnt really matter unless where both disagreeing with you and constantly attacking you on a subject about something.

My point is, that this was a conversation between us, we both havent seen the warning.
What I do know is that he said that it was enough and we stopped talking about it, so basicly we stopped agruing about the misunderstanding fact.
Now Im trying to convince you to understand what I mean at this moment, is by saying it wasnt actually breaking a rule you actually meant to, in my eyes.

Long story short, we basicly talked, had a disagreement, agreed in the end, and had a other subject.
That we where talking "Nonsense" about Being a mom as a guy and talking about it as a joke. I dont know what is wrong about that ?
If that offended you, here's my apologize, and I wont do it again.

is there anything I can explain to you so I can make sure you fully understand my point in this discussion ?
If you guys weren't having a go at each other you would've seen that i said stop but you were too busy going at each other like no tomorrow. Also, it doesn't help to say this when i'm trying to make things better. "[CSR] Paul [COP] : Oh stunna, nice one !"
Ill complete the centence for you, just to make sure you wont use it as a bad thiing aginst me.

" Oh stunna, nice one! " I was typing " But why did yo... " Banned.

Don't make things up like they can work in your way.
Im doing my best to explain something and it doesnt matter how you talk about something, if you talk about it and dont piss off other people then it should be fine.
there where no mean words about you, and also no mean words to each other, therefor we have spoken it out and you banned us straight away.
I dont think this is fair, I am trying to stay nice and keep it clean, but as far as now you wont get my point and follow through what you think is right.
Your the supervisor and that is a fact, also a little bit hars if you ask me.

Comeone stunna, its an simple converstation, you can get a bit difirent when you are trying to explain something.
and if that means I talk allot then the information and my point came over in a book, but in the end, you understand what I mean.
So did we, we talked, we agreed, we got banned. Just because you don't agree on the way it went, and because we both havent seen your warning.

I am doing an unban request because I thought it wasnt really fair, I explained it to you what my point is, what I wanted with my conversation with arka, and what ended up.
Also what your choise was, my sarcasm reaction towards you, and you end up banning us both.

Your the admin who banned us.
In my opinion I do still think I would like to be unbanned.
It's up to you whether to decide to agree with my story and lay the battle gear down.

I hope you've got the info what you where looking for, Im way to tired to even think even furter about what happends next.

Im hoping on good news when I wake up.
Sleepwell.
~Paul.
Your unbanned, but please If I or any other admin tell you to do something, please listen.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's