[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - super wok (Unban Request Granted by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, basically my reason for an unban request is the same as Paul, and since he has been granted an unban I think I should deserve an unban too for the same reason.

Thanks in advance,

Arkasia

username: super wok
So you didn't bother making a unban request when it happened, but because Paul was unbanned you thought you would try your luck?

Stunna has been notified about this unban request.
(2012-06-01 11:44)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]So you didn't bother making a unban request when it happened, but because Paul was unbanned you thought you would try your luck?

Stunna has been notified about this unban request.

I thought it didn't really have any use, but a team member told me that Paul got unbanned by request so he said I should try it too.

Above all, if he gets unbanned, I should get unbanned for the same reason.
Why would you wait to make a unban request? Doesn't make any sense. Let me guess, you didn't see me saying for you to stop either?
(2012-06-01 12:22)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you wait to make a unban request? Doesn't make any sense. Let me guess, you didn't see me saying for you to stop either?

As Paul has said earlier, we both haven't seen it. And we're both sorry for not noticing.

We dropped the argument, we then started a joke with each other and we both didn't notice you saying stop.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience we've caused, but I don't really see any rule I've broken either.
(2012-06-01 12:29)hisumara Wrote: [ -> ]but I don't really see any rule I've broken either.

Then maybe you should read the rules again.
(2012-06-01 12:33)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-01 12:29)hisumara Wrote: [ -> ]but I don't really see any rule I've broken either.

Then maybe you should read the rules again.

Please state to me which rule I have broken, and if I have indeed, then I´m sorry for it.
Rule 9.1. Quoted from server rules. "If you get a punishment, you very likely broke a server rule. Obey the [TC] members' orders. We are not here to ruin the fun, but to keep everything in order and safe. If a [TC] member tells you to stop doing something, do so.
If you feel unfairly treated, you can post on the forum with an unban request or ask for an explanation.
"
(2012-06-01 12:38)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]Rule 9.1. Quoted from server rules. "If you get a punishment, you very likely broke a server rule. Obey the [TC] members' orders. We are not here to ruin the fun, but to keep everything in order and safe. If a [TC] member tells you to stop doing something, do so.
If you feel unfairly treated, you can post on the forum with an unban request or ask for an explanation.
"

As paul and I have stated earlier, we both didn't read it, and we're sorry for the trouble we've caused.
K, now that you know what you've done please don't do it again. You'll be unbanned shortly.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's