[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: jonmrbean

● Time & Date of Incident: About a week ago.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: sorry dont have it.
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: OK so I called someone an Idiot, the fact he didn't move for the chase was really annoying me.

So I would just like to applogise for calling the guy an Idiot, but was there any real need to Perm Ban me. I have seen a lot worse on TC in the past swearing e.t.c. Oh yes after the chase when you said I disconnected the real reason was that my LFS crashed thats why I disconnected.

So here's hoping you will accept my apology & unban me.

Jon
I will forward your topic to Josh as he is the one who banned you.

Please be patient whilst awaiting a reply Smile

Thanks

Ash
Hello,

Just to clarify, you weren't banned purely for one instance of calling someone an "idiot". You were banned because of your attitude in general, both at the time of this incident and in the past.

To give a bit of context, you were involved in an accident during a chase which led to you insulting another player. It later turned out that you were more at fault for this crash, however, that isn't the reason for the ban. Lamp and myself started to talk to you about this, however you didn't seem to be listening and almost wanted to argue with us.

You have always been known to us for having a poor attitude; insulting people and generally coming across as aggressive at times - your record certainly shows this. You have had many User Reports, warnings, kicks, etc about just this sort of thing.

Last year you were permanently banned for continued inappropriate + vulgar language (mainly on TS) and other comments (which won't be divulged). This was reduced to a 1 year ban.

After just 1/2 weeks of you returning to our servers, you still have the same attitude as before. I see no reason why we should continue giving out warnings when you clearly haven't learnt a thing from any of our other actions over the past 4 years.
Administrator Message by: Ash

Content removed. Enjoy your ban.
Please, for the love of god, act your age. ta'ra.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's