[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Turtle beach x12 + g27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just order my brand new g27 and Turtle beach x12! Both will be here Thursday cant wait!! I'm getting really excited everyday it gets closer. Its like being a kid before Christmas again Tongue

Does anyone own a Turtle beach x12? I was told they are pretty awesome quality and good value for money! Cant wait XDDDD!
Got them. They are pretty good like. Though, there are better headphones but for the price (£35 from granger games) I got these, they arent too shabby,
Just got my Turtlebeach's today! They sound great! Very happy with them I recommend them to anyone! The bass is AWESOME!
Aye Turtlebeach's are good, I prefer Skullcandy though, simply for the aesthetics of rastafication. Smile

Not exactly these, but close enough for me to not bother searching harder Smile (Click to View)
Mine are pretty damn loud and clear though, great for my phone's music, never use them at the PC. No use in having beastly loud speakers to use headphones. Biggrin
Reference URL's