[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban req. (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:
- Your LFS Username:m1n3rman

- Time & Date of Incident:earlier this week

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:
In a chase, got busted and i called a cop a jewish monkey as a joke and didnt mean to offend anyone, I do suffer from aspergers a well known autism and with that i do not know what is offensive and what is not so if you could please forgive me and i promise not to say anything that can offend anyone or may upset someone and i have learnt my harsh lesson
Sorry guys

Update: i didnt know "jewish monkey" was racist Confused
Sorry
It wasn't "Jewish monkey" that you said, you said "dirty jews" which IS racist. And PLEASE do not blame this on your "autism". Your record shows that you've been abusive to other players before this, so please don't get your hopes on on an unban.
I did not say dirty jews
I dont know why you said that
Quote from the chat logs. "2012-06-03 19:29:58 UTC Jamaica m1n3rman ケサ。M1n3rman ッ : dirty jews"
after that i was unbanned and then re-banned for saying jewish monkey :/
No. I banned you for saying dirty jews, not once did you say jewish monkey. Unban denied if you feel this wasn't looked at properly please make a unban appeal.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's