[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request. (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:guti223344

● Time & Date of Incident: a guy stolen my account

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Dont know
● Replay Timestamps: Dont know

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: A guy stolen my account, causing perm ban on all the lfs servers, and my account has reseted 30 days, and i recuperated the account because i talked with a LFS moderator.

Ty, Smile

Att: Adrian Wink
According to URS, You're banned for speedhacking.

Unless you can provide some proof your account was hacked, the chances of unban will be extremely slim.

Anyway, I've notified the admin who banned you, Please wait for their response.
Thanks you mate
Out of interest;

- Roughly when was your account hacked?
- When did you regain control of your account?
- Which LFS Moderator(s) did you speak to when sorting out your account?

Josh.
I had recuperated my account the last week and ill look when i had lost, the exact day, please wait...
I contacted whith LFS team, but them requered me the number of the credit card and emails and more stuff.

I lost that card so i dont had the number and one friend meets other friend who solved my account problems
Who asked you for your credit card details?
no the credit card number,

just the name
(2012-06-13 12:41)guti223344 Wrote: [ -> ]I contacted whith LFS team, but them requered me the number of the credit card and emails and more stuff.

I have spoken to the LFS Devs and they never ask you for such details. They don't retain this information anyway.

Something ins't adding up here.

Either way, if you have been hacked it is your own responsibility. Your chances of an unban are pretty slim.
This is hard for me. Ill stay banned.

Thankyou for all
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's