[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban [PapaSmurf] (Ban Reduced by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:Papasmurf

- Time & Date of Incident yesterday at 6.00-9.00

- Replay / Screenshot Link:-
- Replay Timestamps:-

yesterday i was been chased by cop and sudenly my sreen says lost connection whit host so i want to get on in again seen like i was banned so when to ban list say 55 days for ramming but i was been chased if i hit some sorry but i cant helpt it or not?

Papasmurf
Hi,

You were banned for constantly causing crashes (sometimes without saying sorry - which is expected in a chase) and intentionally ramming someone. You drove into a car parked on the bridge just before you were banned.
okee but i dont have a nuber for sorry TC is the reasen why i bought this game i shaw it by CDRrunner he is my causin so i bought this for TC but ik will make nnumer for sorry and will pay atantion more but can ban be removed?

PapasmurfWink
Saying sorry after causing a crash is important. You don't have to have a bind for it. It takes just 2 seconds to Press "T", and type "Sorry".

If you don't say sorry, it looks as if you are ramming/meant to cause crashes. If you are just choosing not to say sorry, it will be treated more seriously than just a simple crash.

In the past, you have been warned, restricted (to a UF1), kicked, reported and banned for causing accidents and not apologising. This isn't a new thing. Unban denied.
uuhm i dont remember that one i know i was banned for a while ago but not reason didint now evreything about tc yet but most time's i do say sorry when im chaed not but oke but ik will now mkae a fast press sorry like f2 or something i just want to play tc that's the best server i know ik will do it (say sorry)

Papasmurf
You Rammed me 7 times without sorry or !sorry .
at one day? i dont get it i cant remeber ramming alot..but i realy will look out nowWink
Yes You was .
Please don't post here Rainis, we are dealing with it. The last thing we need is an argument to confuse things.

You have had enough chances in the past to learn that 'sorry' is important.

However I will reduce your ban to 28 days as you have made a good unban request.
Your ban has been reduced.
Reference URL's