[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Turbo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello admins,

I'm very, very sorry for making a racist comment on your servers. It wasn't even intended to be a racist as the other person is not even black. It's was just my mate who wasn't responding on TS, so I thought to wake him up. What a stupid way to do, I know. Again my apologies, wasn't really intended to insult anyone, it surely won't happen again in any form.
Try giving some of the crucial details we need.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2
Thinking before you type is a good idea. Wink
● Your LFS Username: N I K I

● Time & Date of Incident i dont know

● Replay / Screenshot Link: i dont have it
● Replay Timestamps: -//-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: stated above

well, frankly i cant go thru a milion rules of every server i've ever visited, i'm on your server just casually. I once had all of the cars before you reset it and i've never ever caused any trouble. I do think before doing anything and this what i had done is just a playful teazing... for others serious problem. I don't understand why should anyone be banned if noone complained about him... but please don't bother to explain, if you don't appreciate this kind of teazing i won't do it again, let's have this as a warning for me. I like to join your servers here and there, have fun and leave it at that. I'm by no means racist.
Quote:well, frankly i cant go thru a milion rules of every server i've ever visited

Racism (or being racist) isn't a rule that is specific to [TC] servers, cruise servers, or and LFS server in general. It is a common rule amongst most servers, and throughout many setting in the real world.

When you enter our servers you see an entry screen - the first line states "No swearing or abusive language", this encompasses racist language - if that isn't clear, then something is wrong. We are very clear on the use of such language (including racism) on our rules page too - It is covered in section one which is the most basic of server rules which everyone should have read and understood.

Quote: I don't understand why should anyone be banned if noone complained about him... but please don't bother to explain, if you don't appreciate this kind of teazing i won't do it again, let's have this as a warning for me.

Nobody has to express a great concern for us to take action on a matter like this. You directed a racist comment towards another user. Behaviour like that simply isn't tolerable and should be clear to anyone using our servers, not matter how long they have been playing.
No, look, of course I understand seriousness of racism, i wasn't born yesterday. I admitted what I did was bad and apologized and begging here for forgiveness.

And if I may add, to my case, I was trying to explain to you how it wasn't the racism that rednecks use etc... it was a joke that didn't hurt anyone. Anyway, joke wasn't funny to you and I already said I promise not to use it again. Maybe you don't know me well enough to trust me on that, but I'm man of my words. If I have to serve the biggest penalty ever for a joke then ok, I'll take it like a man and that's that. I won't be begging any more, it's up to you to decide of course.
I understand you're sorry, and that is much appreciated. I also understand it wasn't meant seriously and Im sure you won't be using it again (I hope not anyway).

However the fact still stands that you used that term. People serve permanent bans for using the same language. The majority of bans for racism/racist comments are 1 year+. You have been very lucky in the fact that you have only received a 6 month ban. It will stay at that.
Your ban will remain at 6 months as described above.

Marking this request as denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's