[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: My Day [Girls + Crash]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had a lovely day today.

It started by covering a country show. The only injury was to a burger van holder who suffered burns. she was ok, but I got a nice smile and a bottle of coke from her cute sister.

On the way home I had a knock to knock with a fiesta, shattering the driver-side wing mirror, giving me a nice cut on my hand. I turned round and eventually pulled the car over, expecting to find some jumped up twazzock of a boy racer. Instead I jump out of the van and find two of the cutest girls ever - couldn't have asked for a better car to hit - the driver turning out to be single and giving me her number (and not for insurance purposes).

May post a pic of the van if anyone cares. That is all.

/Diary.
Sure i'd like to see the van now. I dont know whether to say lucky or unlucky you.
Pic of the van?! Confused WHERES THE CUTE GIRLS PIC!
Is the cut bad? Hope you're ok Smile And, good luck with the girl Wink Not a bad conclusion to a day ;P
[Image: 251184.jpg]

Did i use the meme right? lol

OnTopic: Yeah well hope the wound ain't too bad and gl hf with the girls Thumbup1
Sounds like quite a thrilling day..

[Image: tumblr_lex6ab2qLJ1qdt4tzo1_250.gif]
(2012-06-24 20:11)Vee Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like quite a thrilling day..

[Image: tumblr_lex6ab2qLJ1qdt4tzo1_250.gif]

I love you
Aww, that is so nice to exsperince, unthanks the cut in your hand.. good luck with that.
It's nice to see that you can share this with us, and willing to...
I'd like to see some pictures of what you've seen today josh Smile
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA wouldn't of thought a better .gif to sum that up.

Were they cute for your league, or actually cute?

And you do realise they have flirted with you to get off the hook?
Show them a different kind of "collision" Joshy.
* Mikee Waits to see who add's him on Facebook.

or is that just creepy?
No Mikee, I was going to do the same thing Tongue
(2012-06-24 22:52)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]No Mikee, I was going to do the same thing Tongue

(2012-06-24 22:41)Mikee Wrote: [ -> ]* Mikee Waits to see who add's him on Facebook.

or is that just creepy?

Must be a Scottish thing, it never crossed my mind Tongue
(2012-06-24 18:14)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Pic of the van?! Confused WHERES THE CUTE GIRLS PIC!

This was the first thing that came to my head too, at least I know I'm not the only one Laugh

Hope your hand gets better soon too Josh Smile
Was expecting pics.. >Sad
(2012-06-24 22:02)Stevo Wrote: [ -> ]And you do realise they have flirted with you to get off the hook?

Josh is not a cop.
(2012-06-25 05:47)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-24 22:02)Stevo Wrote: [ -> ]And you do realise they have flirted with you to get off the hook?

Josh is not a cop.

So?
Pics bro
cool story bro
[Image: scaled.php?server=715&filename=v...es=landing]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's