[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: rafik16/mixowyyy, don't remember which it was.

● Time & Date of Incident: half year ago? i don't really know.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I always play fair-play and i'm driving with safety and rules (:, i really like it, i don't know why i have a ban, in ban-list there is i have been auto-banned, what it means? i don't even remember a situation when i was banned. In ban-list there is i'm from jamaica, it's not correct because i am from poland! I'm over 2 years with TC and just did some kms Smile. I'm not a problem player, please unban me if you think i deserve, thanks.
rafik16 was the username and you was permanently banned for system abuse, which means your money was -5000 so the insim banned you. I can !revive your account which will mean you will be able to re-join our servers but you will only have -4500 so you will need to be careful with your money this time.
i will be thankful if you can do this.
You've been unbanned and your account has been revived, you may now rejoin the server but please watch your money this time.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's