[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Overwolf LFS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am trying to get Overwolf to work with LFS but it doesn't pop up in game when I use shift f1 shift f2 how does this thing work ;/ I'm so confused
There's a thread in members, a couple of us are trying to get this working also.
When I open LFS it just hides itself at the side? Is it just me or isn't that what it's supposed to do? It seems to be working just fine for me...

EDIT: I see what you mean, sort of, SHIFT + F1/F2 don't work ingame for me, but I don't really need that - I just mouse over it, plus you can use the other hotkeys to open the windows you want to open anyhow.

EDIT2: Popups from Overwolf seem to stop you from being able to drive.
(2012-07-09 11:13)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]When I open LFS it just hides itself at the side? Is it just me or isn't that what it's supposed to do? It seems to be working just fine for me...

EDIT: I see what you mean, sort of, SHIFT + F1/F2 don't work ingame for me, but I don't really need that - I just mouse over it, plus you can use the other hotkeys to open the windows you want to open anyhow.

EDIT2: Popups from Overwolf seem to stop you from being able to drive.

How did you get it to pop up when mouse over in game?! everytime i try the overwolf crashes if i try shift f1 to get it onto the game.. Its so annoying
Me and Sincoco found the problem with Overwolf and LFS.

If you have ENB Shaders enabled on LFS, Overwolf will not connect to the game.

So I guess its a nice looking LFS or a great game overlay
Biggrin

~Bez
~Sincoco
I hate to revive an old topic but then again, i don't like to create topic for subjects that were already discussed.

http://www.overwolf.com/

I found that today and i'm pretty impressed by it.
Anybody still using it? My nickname is "Noctambule". Feel free to add me!

Thanks!
Reference URL's