[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Reques (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: gangster13

● Time & Date of Incident: November

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -------
● Replay Timestamps:---------

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I would like to play again for your server. a prohibition on by the fact that rider swear after polish. i apologized him and i regret for this. please unban

Sry for my English ;\
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
What do the rules 1.1 and 1.5 mean to you?
i understand it, but i was then angry, which i apologized after the fact Rider
The problem is, this isn't the first time you have been in trouble for speaking Polish and/or being abusive. These rules (especially 1.1 - disrespectful behaviour) aren't difficult to understand and apply to many servers throughout LFS. You are also warned about both rules every time you enter our servers.

You have been playing on our servers for 3 years. Excluding your current ban, you have 45 individual URS entries and 252 days worth of bans.

Can you give me one good reason why you should be unbanned, given everything I have just outlined?
it will not be a good, but what there. already taught behave well, purely. i am in the team where participates in gt2ws and without appropriate behaviour there is not on the way. it is now manageable and be limited
Your behaviour has been the same over 3 years. Why should I believe you have suddenly changed?
because from that require my new team and sam i knew that this was a good is not
but we also require good behaviour on our servers. So why can you change for a new team but not for us?
it also regards you
it's like?
Not this time. You've had enough chances.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's