[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: smike43

● Time & Date of Incident, Not sure (Today)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Nope
● Replay Timestamps: Nope

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Ok so what happened... I was driving along and chuck said "SIR FIX YOUR CONNECTION" or something like that in the chat, i said i was australian and my internet today was playing up for some reason. Then he said "Atleast we have some australians that are visible" and then for all i know i am permanently banned...? I just really dont think this is fair because i have been playing on this server for quite a while and i have earnt quite alot of money and achieved my goals (Getting mrt and fz5 Tongue).

I checked the "BANNED LIST" and next to my name it said i was permanently banned? Ive even drove with chuck and virgie and went on his server when he was building a nice autocross track, we had little races and had fun. But all of a sudden i get this and im permanently banned?

Smike43
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Ok well I'm making it short. Im gonna unban you and hope your networking issues do not last forever. There is no much sense in playing the game if your car is only visible one out of ten seconds, no matter where you from.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's