[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ban 4 swearing 10 days of Hell (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hypahippy/ UnderDog
25/10/2011 12:45pm there abouts
I dont have a screen shot or replay,
I was happy driving about minding my own and racked up about 50 miles I was speeding on the AB but was not being chased but thats all I pulled over onto the grass to reply to my name being called , I was getting flack from Speed demon Who got me banned once before , for raming him only cause he rammed me into a Rail on the AB and did not say sorry So I lost all my miles and bonus and was cheesed off so I rammed him...that was years ago but today he was taking the pee out of me and I told him to button it and I sweared at him ...next thing I know I'm Banned for 10 days please please relook at my banning..I am sorry for flipping out..I am house bound cause of a Hit & Run that happened 5 years ago and I'm still on crutchs... and I really love this server, city driving is my life , I have made some good friends on this server Jedi ,Undercovergirl etc I like helping fellow racers and I will miss not being able to play [TC] Citydriving One and Two all the other servers in LFS are not a patch on Citydriving its got it all....Anyway please review my Ban ; ¬ ) thanks for your time....Yours faithfully Hypahippy/ UnderDog / Dave...
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I don't feel I should relook your ban, I feel it's perfectly placed, 10days is more than fine for how you acted towards another user. Also, I can't help it if you lose your temper.
Well could you please show me what it was that I did or said to another player cause I told him to *Removed* off and butt out as he was telling everyone that he had got me banned before ..for his bad driving on the AB and for not letting me pass.... But 10 days this is a life time to me I don't get into trouble much, and like I said I just to drive and get chased and fined ....Thanks for your time..
Closing this, user has served his/her ban.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's