[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:bilkongen

● Time & Date of Incident: When i was offline.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Dont know
● Replay Timestamps: Dont know

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I havent done ennything wrong, i allways pay my fines. And i havent recived any warning to get ban.
I received a replay from a user about you constantly wrong siding on the autobahn, you also pit maneuvered a XRG on the autobahn causing it to spin and then you went wrong side AGAIN on the autobahn causing you to hit two cars head-on.
A friend of mine also drive at the wrong side and sliding at autobahn, and he get banned for 7 days. why do i get ban in 600 days??
Because your history is a lot different than his, here we use our URS ( User reporting system ) which logs every kick/ban that has happened to a user. Now your URS has had many bans and kicks for wrong siding and also hitting others on the server, you had a 365 day ban for ramming, then your ban expired and you came back. Now within 2months of coming back you was banned again for 200days for ramming and I have a replay of you ramming again, now the 365day ban and the 200day should've made you learn your lesson. As it hasn't made you learn your lesson I'm hoping this 600day ban will make you learn.
Since you haven't replied I'm going to deny your unban request.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's