[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban! (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Rexton15/EKBERG, don't remember which it was.

● Time & Date of Incident: 18/07/12 - like 2 or 3 pm - Night!

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hey Sir. Yesterday I was banned because I ram, I do not understand this completely, since it wasnt intended. And now it's actually like that I am the BIGGEST fan of their server! it's like the best! Yes, I can say that I made a mistake, but I hope you remove the ban! I promise and run nicely, behave and talk nicely and respect others, and especially you, it will NEVER happen again, and I promise you sir!
Safety first, and without that, then the server isnt anything..
When you hit people if it was an accident you tend to apologise, now when you was hitting people you didn't apologise once which tells me you don't care about the people you hit. You also told me it was your little brother who did all this so how do you know what happened and how do you know if it was intended or not? I'll also ask Sinoco to post here as he was also here when it happened and he seen more than me.
I really don't see how you can say your ramming wasn't intended. Perhaps not the wrongside hit, but you rammed Kursvarthagan twice, pushing him out of the way, and rear ending him without attempting to brake/avoid. You wrongsided and hit Zippy head-on and didn't even say sorry, how is this being respectful to others and putting safety first? It was quite obvious that you weren't looking out for other users on the server. Then about ten minutes later, you and Kursvarthagan hit Zippy again by wrongsiding into him, so obviously you didn't learn your lesson.
Please don't archive this yet. I have a point I'd like to raise later on.
(2012-07-18 20:24)Rexton155 Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday I was banned because I ram, I do not understand this completely, since it wasnt intended.

Yes, I can say that I made a mistake, but I hope you remove the ban! I promise and run nicely, behave and talk nicely and respect others, and especially you, it will NEVER happen again, and I promise you sir!

The way you have written this makes it sound like you were the one driving. When you PM'd me, you claimed that your account was hacked by your brother.

Which one is it?

Also, do you have use of the account "kursvarthagan"?
I'll leave it open for 1more day then I'll archive the thread.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's