[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Provost (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: jonathon.provost

● Time & Date of Incident: 26/7/12 & Time Unknown

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Here
● Replay Timestamps: Last 5-10 Min's

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: It was only between friends, I was 2 ft from lewis at the time and I am sorry and I know that I shouldn't have done it and it wont happen again.
And I feel that one year is a bit to steep. To my knowledge, I do not have any previous for ramming. But I am sorry.
Your ram on lewis was when he was afk and parked up, you then floored it into him at full speed. The only thing you said was ":)" and left.

You've had a total of 6bans for ramming, they add up to a total of 416days. Now your last ban was for 250days for Ramming and other things, now this clearly tells me you haven't learnt a thing from the 6bans and from the last 250day ban. This is why your ban is now 365days.
Well as I said, he was 2 ft from me. Plus he wasn't AFK.
I know now that I have a past of ramming, but that was just friendly and I have apologised to lewis, And I apologise to you and this time I will not even friendly ram. I know that friendly ram is a stupid way to put it but we wear lathing afterwards. But I really am sorry.
Hey Savy, we where having a bit of a laugh at the time and i was fine with him hitting me (well you know what i mean) and i dont want to take any action against the hit. Sorry for wasting your time bud.
The thing is Lewis, others have been punished for this in the past and i don't see why this should be any different. I'll upload a replay for you to view of him ramming (while you were AFK) so you can't tell me that you're fine with him ramming you while you are AFK and after it he just left you in the middle of the road and left.

The replay will show that you was AFK when it happened because you didn't react after it and you left your car there for a while.
I was there at the time but my lfs was minimized cause i was uploading a couple of photos to my computer but i saw him do it on his screen and thought i wouldnt really go anywhere cause i had my handbrake on. But obviously not.
So you park up and hes driving around, then he stops for about 30seconds (I'm guessing he was spectating where you was) then he suddenly starts driving in your direction at 100mph and aims for you and hits you at 100mph sending you flying down bridge east and you thought you would hardly move?
I really wasnt paying attention to his screen, i didnt know how fast he was going, i thought he was just gonna nudge the side so my wheel would move or something, i dont know.
Here is the replay: http://lh.rs/zzxT9qPetruk

Watch from 27:30

He waits for you to park up, then floors it in your direction then aims for you and hits you half way down bridge east and just smiles. I'll like provost to reply telling me what on earth he was even doing at this point, because he isn't "2ft" away from you here.
Right, i see.
Savy Wrote:because he isn't "2ft" away from you here.
What he meant by this is that he was sitting at the table next to me as he was visiting Edinburgh for the week so he was at my house.
It was a stupid thing I did, it was just between friends. It will NEVER happen again.
Your last ban was for 250days for doing the exact same thing, you're actually look this isn't a perm as its been requested but I've only gave you a year. After the 250day ban you came back and you even got a ANOTHER warning for ramming, so I highly doubt that you will learn so this ban is staying. I'll give you a day to give your final reply.
OK, I understand. Thanks a lot.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's