[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Batman Massacre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pretty surprised no one's made a thread about this already. Feel free to post your opinions regarding the shooting here.

In my opinion you'd have to have some serious mental disability to commit such a dreadful act of violence. I'd also like to show this that I stumbled across on the Internet. I'm not sure how factually correct the writing is, but those pictures are genuine and from news articles etc.

[Image: comparison.png]

And for those who might be thinking the shape of his nose might be different because he's smiling, the shape of his nose stays the same because there's another picture on the Internet of him smiling.

Bit weird, right? Confused Although there must be some sort of logical explanation.
Now I'm confused oO
The only fact that I believe is that the creator of that image made 80% of the facts up.
I mean he pretends to know all those things , even from his private life, and exactly how many explosives were planted in his apartment, and how much they cost, but the only images he could find were those two from the internet. quite lame story bro Wink
(2012-07-27 18:40)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]The only fact that I believe is that the creator of that image made 80% of the facts up.
I mean he pretends to know all those things , even from his private life, and exactly how many explosives were planted in his apartment, and how much they cost, but the only images he could find were those two from the internet. quite lame story bro Wink

I did say that I don't know how factually correct those facts were. But that's not the point of the picture for me anyway. It's how different the pictures are. Wink And that's not made up, they're genuine pictures from proper sources of articles.
The two pictures are pretty different, His throat, Eyes, ears and nose are all different in the two pictures. Even the shape of his face is different, Freaking weird Laugh
In my opinion:
-The mark between his eyes are the same
-both left and right ear look very similar in both pictures
-top middle of lips are same shape

Same person. My condolences to the families of the victims.
So, after some googling, I found these:
I cant get over how different his nose is to the other pics Laugh
He's smiling, which obviously changes his faces shape a bit (bigger nostrils etc.). Same guy in both pics.

And where exactly does the "Only 2 months to learn about explosives" come from? He could have known about explosives all his life.
Same guy.

And I'm almost positive that most of those "facts" are untrue assumptions.
The facts that were on the picture aren't really my point, I just used it for the picture comparison.

In fact, I will crop the picture.
That picture you posted BP is fake, sorta. He was always redish/orangish colored hair so that before and after pic is dumb tbh. He did kill 12 people and injured about 57 or so and is being held with no bond. I feel sorry for all the families that are going through this.
(2012-07-27 21:13)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]That picture you posted BP is fake, sorta. He was always redish/orangish colored hair so that before and after pic is dumb tbh. He did kill 12 people and injured about 57 or so and is being held with no bond.

Not sure how it can be fake Tongue But yeah, I'm mainly focussed on the dramatic nose change between the pictures. I'm not saying they've got the wrong guy, I'm just saying the differences are weird.

(2012-07-27 21:13)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]I feel sorry for all the families that are going through this.

Exactly. At least Obama is trying to "fix" gun control or whatever you wanna call it.

I'm also curious as to what prompted him to do such a horrific attack on random people, of course he must've suffered mentally, but I wonder because of what.
wait, how did he have red hair before the shooting, then for his mugshot he had black hair, then during the court thing he had red hair again? Confused

(edit)
I've seen a few conspiracy theory's on the internet and one claimed that the black haired guy was taken from some other country to do the crime while they took the real red haired guy into jail. no clue really. Ohmy
(2012-07-29 13:52)Aus Wrote: [ -> ]wait, how did he have red hair before the shooting, then for his mugshot he had black hair, then during the court thing he had red hair again? Confused

He had black hair before he did the shooting..
(2012-07-29 13:56)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-29 13:52)Aus Wrote: [ -> ]wait, how did he have red hair before the shooting, then for his mugshot he had black hair, then during the court thing he had red hair again? Confused

He had black hair before he did the shooting..

but in Bullet's post, he had a picture with red hair?
Maybe he had black hair when the picture was taken, then red hair from there until now?
he dyed his hair red before the shooting
The picture with black hair is probably just an older one.
Nothing weird I can see..
He's just flaring his nostrils in the first pic.

In the second pic he's not quite at the same angle to the camera, and his eyes look more in shock.

The general facial profile is exactly the same ..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's