[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: London 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just want say that the opening ceremonie is realy impressive.
My deeply respect to England for that Wink
Mr. Bean is also there Smile
Yeah that was funny Tongue As always with him Smile
Watching it on a norwegian tv stream online Tongue
Cant you see it in the "normal" TV?

Edit: BTW hello to you my old friend Wink
Yeh, rowan atkinson was epic. I kinda looking if Top Gear is there but it would be mess if they would be in xd

And Amazingly, olympics can be seen free in finnish television Ohmy as everything else almost costs something -.-
TBH everything is epic till now. I liked every single minute till now.
And in Germany we are lucky, all big sports events are in freeTV (but we have to pay 17,80€ each month for free TVTongue).
Yes i can see in normal tv but thats upstairs Smile just using the tv channels webpage instead to watch it Smile
And hello GB Smile
Why so much French though? Mellow
It's like being in Boris' mind
Huh ?
Great stuff England!
Thumbs up!
Jup Biggrin

(and im not a England fan Biggrin)
It's really nice Smile
Countries participating I've never heard of lol.
Lol Karak.
Just found a list that says 205 countries are in this olympics, if thats true this will take a while Smile
+1 Karak Smile

(so look out, you can learn a lot todayTongue)
So true karak Biggrin

With my luck, Finland will be the last to walk in Smile
(2012-07-27 21:31)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]Countries participating I've never heard of lol.
You mean the Comors i. e.? Tongue
The last one wll actually be UK Smile

Alot of those new are former colonies of the UK and France from what the norwegian commentator says
(2012-07-27 21:46)G B Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-27 21:31)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]Countries participating I've never heard of lol.
You mean the Comors i. e.? Tongue

Yeah lol.
I know a fair bit of countries from the news etc, but some... I mean, where on the map are they even? Laugh
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's