[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Team RDSR Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: TRDSRRI.png]

So once again, it is time for team RDSR to open recruitment!

We wish good luck to anyone who decides to apply!

Link to recruitment forum in the picture
Yeah, we have well now kicked all bad members? Smile
(2012-07-30 13:18)Adrian2k Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, we have well now kicked all bad members? Smile

Hahaha Sade Biggrin
Good luck to everyone whos applying!! Thumbup1
Good luck to all who applies! Wink
Good luck to the applicants Smile
Good luck! Smile
Well so far we've got 2 applies, if it doesn't continue like this daily, I will be disappointed Tongue
Roba your back as a RDSR Team Leader?
He have allways be a RDSR Team Leader?
Thought he left when he tried to apply for TC
No he was in team, we have only 1 team leader..
I never left, because I wasn't forced to leave.. According to Elmo I didn't need to leave, so I didn't :/
Not much people some apply. Is becouse we not alliance whit tc?
(2012-08-02 08:15)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]I never left, because I wasn't forced to leave.. According to Elmo I didn't need to leave, so I didn't :/

Iirc. Last year (2011) some people didn't get in the first bit of recruitment, because they were either A. still in a team, or B. teamleader of a team.
(2012-08-06 20:22)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-02 08:15)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]I never left, because I wasn't forced to leave.. According to Elmo I didn't need to leave, so I didn't :/

Iirc. Last year (2011) some people didn't get in the first bit of recruitment, because they were either A. still in a team, or B. teamleader of a team.

Exactly. Smile
Well my inactivity hasn't boosted the recruitment Laugh
Can I Join???
To join click the picture and apply on the website Smile (if the recruitment is still open)
It's not open.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's