[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Quest (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Zonomar

● Time & Date of Incident: 4 or 5 2012

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Banned before saved
● Replay Timestamps: ^

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I'm a long time active player and very competitive. Some times I play for so long that I get grumpy with little to no sleep which can cause me to swear some times leading to some previous bans. Some days are good days in the server and then the next ends up being a bad one because some ones stupidity of not knowing how to drive or follow rules 3/4 of the time when it really isn't an "Accident" so it pisses me off to the fullest. Some times it is my fault for not paying attention to the road or if my car is completely trashed which I'm unable to remain control of, but I try my best. I'm competitive. I usually get use to very few players on the server when I play late nights or early mornings and then with in an hour the server gets full and I forget to check my map more often, but as I said. I do my best. <.< I swear some times because its happens in other games as well. It's a habit and my reactions are fast which leads a quick reaction to typing "F@#$@# or some thing in chat". Never directed, just a basic loud F@#$@$ why did it happen type thing. I'm American... Closedeyes

My latest ban I didn't ram. I was simply in a "Intense Chase" for which I got spun out in the grass and with having previous damage to my car from my own mistake of slightly touching a barrier I was trying to get back onto the road. I was currently spun out facing the wall in the grass or sand? Forgot which, but I threw it in reverse and stomped the gas checking my map I didn't see any arrows approaching close by so I continued. With checking my map and watching the cop to my direct left I did not see a cop that was randomly stopped directly behind the chase I was in. They could have clearly went up and beyond the chase with out really disobeying the "Don't Over Take Chases" rule. The cop not in the chase that was parked directly behind me when I was reversing caused more of a problem being stopped next to the chase then if he continued a past us. After being intensely in the chase I was asked why I rammed on "Purpose" the admin said. It wasn't intentional as I was heavily focused on getting away from the chase more then any thing. I didn't say sorry right away specifically for that reason and I "Felt" from a professional level that the cop who wasn't in my chase could have avoided the situation in two different ways then the one he chose.

1. He could have continued driving up the road with out interfering with my chase, instead he parked directly behind me for which I couldn't see and was checking my map and watching the cop who was chasing me to my left. I wasn't looking behind me.

2. Following up with the last part of #1 the Officer "Admin" if following rules more appropriately could have followed the first server rule which states "Don't Follow Chases". From which the track was on that cop who was not in my chase came around a corner previously to being Directly on my location. He should have saw the "SIREN" on the screen and waited down below the hill. We were playing on the Track Montana. The siren should have been withing the proper distance to show up on his screen. He made the right coming from the round about from H1. I was less then a quarter up the road to Drifters corner after being spun out.

3. For #1 and #2 for which I listed above I felt he was more responsible for me running into his car. It wasn't a ram and he just straight Jumped to an Assumption that it was. With a damaged car as is and being in the grass/chase its hard enough to control as is while still trying to not get busted and focus on the cop following me and checking my map for "Cars Approaching". While just getting back on the road with some distance between the cop behind me again, I still had a damaged car and with trying to get away he kept trying to talk me making a false assumption and with him doing that and no sorry to follow I wasn't considering on pressing my bind. I was trying to make it obvious that the situation could have been avoided x2 and that it was not necessarily my fault, but that is hard to attend to while being chased in a fz5 being damage even though I'm a fast driver. I'm competitive, but before I even started getting into the fact that it wasn't a ram I was instantly banned even before being able to save the replay of what happened and really break down what happened. I was also un able to finish the chase because I was banned causing me to be forced fined and losing XP from loosing the chase. I am constantly active on the server and never intentionally rammed anyone on purpose what so ever. I feel as if he was calling me a Noob and Harassing me, making the false assumption which was also holding me back from pressing my sorry bind. I still feel as if I even pressed my bind that I still would have been banned because I believe this admin uses his powers abusively.

Sorry, that you thought it was a Ram. It wasn't intentional.

Another reason for the bann request is it was originally set for 45 days and replying with a long quick response as to what just happened, it was to lead up for that fact of why the admin wanted to bann me in the first place "Abusing" his powers. <.<

That unbann Request was denied and I was told to come back in 6 months? I think it has been 6 months since then, but when I checked the server bann list it now says 365 days for which reason I have no idea.

Thanks!

SpeedDemon Glare
You were Banned by Stunna, and I highly doubt you will be un-banned. I will forward this to him.
(2012-08-03 17:35)Rifo Wrote: [ -> ]You were Banned by Stunna, and I highly doubt you will be un-banned. I will forward this to him.

Sounds as if the decision was already made. Ohmy
You've already made a unban request and it was denied. This is denied as well. Make a unban appeal if you feel i'm looking at this wrong.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's