[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: You have my friends account blocked for no reason (Unban Request Denied by Elmo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:dwaynewatts

- Time & Date of Incident- cant remember

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: well im not really requesting an unban im just here to say that u have my friends account blocked for no reason (kemaryearwood) i dont see y u guys think that that is my account as well but im just asking you to unblock him plz it would be very nice of you cause he did nothing wrong
The admin who placed the ban has been notified
There is an info marker in his URS saying that he has been on our servers with your game name. How could this have happened?
when that happened it was beacuse my account was sayin that my username was already online so i jus asked him for his password so i could pass tru the servers i play on to see wat or who was goin on my account since then his password has been changed and i dont know it so there is no reason for his account to be banned
why arent you guys replyin to my message
1. Sharing passwords is against LFS' Licence Agreement:
Quote:3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.
and people have been globally banned for doing so.

2. We have a saying: "Your account, your responsibility". The owner of the account is responsible for whatever they, or those they lend it to, do. It is standard procedure for us to link multiple accounts known to have been used by others as 99% of the time it is done to evade a ban.

3. The owner of the account must request the unban, not a 3rd party.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's