[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban appeal Mastahz (Unban Request Denied by Thomas)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: MastahX

- Time & Date of Incident: Today, Time unknown.

- Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
- Replay Timestamps: n/a

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: I was rammed by Jonathan and I flew to the other side and I tried to drive back to the other side and got banned.
So the reason is that I didn't do anything wrong.
Can a admin reply? Blushing
Hello, first off i would like to say that you need to give an admin atleast 24 hours before 'bumping' the thread. Be patient please Smile Anyway have notified Lamp as he was the one who has issued the ban.

Please bear with us!

Thanks

Ash Smile
Ok, Thanks

Ricardo ;p Real name ;p
Hi Ricardo,

You were banned my Lampshade on behalf of myself. From what I saw, you were driving down the wrong side of the autobahn with full acceleration, and despite it being on the grass, it is still very dangerous and considered wrong siding.

I don't recall anyone ramming you during this incident. Should anyone have rammed you onto the wrong side, then you wouldn't continually drive with full acceleration down the incorrect side. You were in a chase at the time and I believe Jonathan was no where near you.
Heey thomas.

Thomas was driving on other side after te crash he was going to pits i think.
But left back was having heavy damage at my car.
I dont know what you have seenBlushing
But you know me i think.
I am not a guy what is lieing
You know i am a normal guy but i am since yesterday at the server now a tLFS so my driving skills is not 100% haha but i was training..
The only thing i want is unban and can play with nice people.

Greetz from Ricardo

(( Ps: I hope that you believe me Blushing ))

And really thanks for your Reply BlushingThumbup1
I'll reduce your unban to 24hrs. But please ensure not to drive on the wrong side again Smile
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's