[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Adam)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: ikskast

- Time & Date of Incident: 18:10 ( GMT +3 ) 20.08.2012 ( today )

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Didn't take any.
- Replay Timestamps: None.

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:

I don't get it why did I even get banned. I just rolled over with my car from crashing into a person which was driving in the wrong lane and rolled.

Then I called for a person to help me tow myself off the sand while I was on my roof.

I kept getting the payment thingies that I need to pay about 100 Euros or smth. I just complained. I didn't want to pay them cause the person helped me tow. Sad

I'm a clean racer usually, yet sometimes crash from mistakes. I never argue with anyone and love to make new friends Biggrin
This is just a 12 hour ban and you should really just wait it out.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You where banned for spamming !complain. You have completly missunderstood why you can ethier do !sorry or !complain. If you for example cause and accident then you can just say "sorry" or you can give them some money by using !sorry. But, !complain is used when for example you get hit by another user and they don't say sorry even though it was there fault. So if for example you are getting towed then you should NOT type !complain. Just let the 15sec pass and the message will go away.
OHHHHH.

I thought it will automatically pay BiggrinBiggrin

Sorry bout this.
!complain should only be used for negative rep, as it marks on that persons record. The fact you spammed it against the two which were trying to help you, i had no where to go.

ban expires 3 am, sit it out. Use the time to read over the rules.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's