[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Appeal; Marten! (Unban Request Denied by Thomas)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Marten123

Time & Date of Incident: 26th October 20:30 GMT+2

Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
Replay Timestamps: N/A

Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: Because i didnt made it purposely, i was too focused, and i didnt saw the siren sign. And it was my first time and immediately 7 days ban? Cmon.. I swear i didnt did it purposely... Unreal...
Hi Marten,

Had you have only overtaken the chase on one occasion I might have been a bit more lenient. The fact of the matter is that you floored it towards my chase and ended up crashing into the back of me causing me to crash on the Autobahn.

You had several seconds to react, and despite you being 'completely focussed' (as you claim) it is not an excuse. There is absolutely no way you didn't know there was a chase there.

Further to this incident, you overtook my chase again (on the autobahn).

That actually makes it the third time you have overtaken or interfered with a chase (as you were previously kicked by Stunna on the 19th for the same reason) - so it's not the first time as you claim.
I havent been kicked for overtaking/following chase and i have crashed into you? Really? Why i dont remember it? As i remember, i drove about 90% alone, and i didnt saw anyone. Really, i did'nt made it purposely. And know what? I think it's pretty rough. I have driven in this server mby 2 weeks? I have been online for 24hours. I dont know all of this server, im still learning. Forgive me.
We have a record of every single report, ban and kick that takes place on [TC]. You were kicked on the 19th. That was only last week so I'm sure you remember it very well.

I'm simply asking you acknowledge and admit these mistakes instead of pretending not to remember. We all make mistakes, but unless you can actually admit that you've made one then it's almost impossible for you to learn from these mistakes.
Hmm, 19th i got kicked because of wrongsiding on AB. Im not pretending like i dont know sh*t about that, but really, i did'nt overtook and followed purposely, im sorry kthxbye
I'll reduce your ban to 24hrs, but please don't let me see that again. You need to pay attention when driving and consider the other users on the server.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's