[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:intrex1020 (-TRR- Intre)

● Time & Date of Incident: ~1am GMT+2 Today

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Dont have
● Replay Timestamps: Dont have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I think my ban is kinda unfair or 2 long, because when i joined server after ~30 minutes admin begin talking like "Change your plate because its offensive" my plate was "Fwank Heart" i dont see here any offensive things and they said "w.ank" its offensive i know it its but on my plate was "Fwank Heart" not "w.ank" so its like bored admin find some1 to troll and play with him to feel power and ego grow up, also we can find here (F._a_k Heart) but my point wasnt be offensive Fwank its nickname my friend from TRR so i dont see any offensive here, and then when they make me rage for smth like this [COP] Paul gave me ticket for overtaking (LOL?!) and he said "Speeding when overtaking" and he didnt even show how fast i drove so its unfair he should show me how much speeding... and then i said to him "Go Die" ofc i know now its was 2 hard but when 2 admins make me rage before for having my teammate nickname on plate..... then COP wont show me my speeding.

Thank you for understand me, sorry for my bad english.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Good morning,

First of all I'd like to clarify that the ban has nothing to do with your number plate. Although you did ignore several admin instructions to change it, after being told why it wasn't allowed - which you could have been banned for.

The ban is for the abusive and threatening comment towards the cop who stopped you. This comment is completely uncalled for and un-proviked. We do not tolerate any sort of abusive behaviour, especially to this extent.

Josh.

Sent from my HTC.
Yes, i ignore admin instrucion about numberplate coz he didnt say what is offensive in this, after 3rd or 4th instrucion he said... and tell me this COP SHOULD show me HOW FAST i drove... and he didnt so its kinda unfair........
The cop has no obligation to actually show you your speed, as long as the speed has been recorded by him. Either way, behaviour such as yours displayed is simply not tolerated here.

Your unban request will be denied.

Josh.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's